chapter 1 ( a Hero is born ) part 3

Garu POV
I open my eyes standing up looking around to see a flower fruit mountain'huh so were Made it'garu thought before he heard a monkey sound coming from the right to MK got beatin up by a monkey, i sweatdrop at this i whistle to them, the monkey stop beatin MK and look direction to me they run away as I'm walking towards to mk give him a hand to stand up,he accept it to take my hand and pull him to stand up"thx, Garu"mk said scratch his head, I giving him a nod we look at the volcanic ring, before look at the flower fruit mountain"woaah..the flower fruit mountain..."mk muttering himself look Awe, i walking to monkey king where he live MK follow me behind, after that we Made the waterfall, i walk step in the rock"Garu, wait up"MK said he still follow me,i stop my track look at the waterfall before i use my magic to make water into split, we go inside.
Narrator POV
Garu and mk walking to the bridge looking around mk look at the wall in Awe"woah.."mk said looking the draw on the wall but stop he look the draw of monkey king"hey, that's the monkey king"mk said with a smile"sun wukong..."whisper by someone,mk closed his eyes and open his eyes to see that everywhere light glow,while with Garu he just sweetdrop and stare at mk who panic that his eyes glow'it just a gold vision mk'garu thought before walking to where monkey king home,"woah that's monkey king being born from a stone and when he get his staf from the dragon of the east"mk said mk turning around to see the monkey king standing with hand on his hip before turn around running mk shake his head"monkey king"mk said go to where monkey king is,monkey king stop and turn around mk running and stop that monkey king there"monkey king!,it really is.."mk said was about to touch monkey king hand before dissaper mk look his hand and look up to see Garu standing there in confused"monkey king!"MK said call monkey king if he's real turns out there's no answer mk was pissed and kick a rock"what was i thinking.."MK said sitting down crossing his arm"for moment there i thought....Mr.tang was right i really am delusional"MK said, Garu put his hand on MK shoulder MK look up ,turn to Garu and show the text on the phone it said that'MK your not delusional, he's right here in front of you'mk don't get it what did it mean by that,MK look at the butterfly landing on his hand before it spoke"sup"MK got shock and thrown the butterfly"yes,yes it is i the monkey kin-"before monkey king finished he got squis by mk with his foot while Garu stare at monkey king and began pray'rest in peace, wukong you Will not be missed' Garu thought,mk lift his foot look down the butterfly"is it dead?"MK said, monkey king transform to different animal, before turn his normal self"m-m-monkey king!!!"mk said shock to see the real monkey king"..yeah the one and only...so where's my staff"monkey king said turn to mk but stop his eyes when widen shock to see his old friend,Garu just smile wave him to say'hello there peaches its been a long time'.
Sun wukong pov
my eyes widen shock to see my old friend 'cought lover coughtstanding on front of me'Garu its that you...your alive' i thought i was about to run to him and hug him before stop look down to see a mk was about to cry, i sweetdrop"I'm so sorry!!,i tired to bring it to you,but princess iron fan took it she got this glove and-"MK said i laugh bending down"i know,i know look im gonna come clean"i said i heard a tapping foot me and kid look up to see angry Garu crossing his arm and show his phone to me and mk it say'let me think,you being watching me and mk while you lazing around with your powers of 72 transform'i began to nervous.
Garu POV
I was angry at peaches watching me and mk while he use his form lazy around,"what?"MK got confused what i meant his eyes widen he remember everything before turning to monkey king"wait what!!,that was you!!"MK said, as monkey king scratch his back with bamboo stick and laugh before turn his head towards to mk" the look on your face,your perfect"monkey king said point his bamboo to mk"perfect for what?"mk said confused, monkey king stop scratching his back,he turn to mk"to...be...my..SUCCESSOR"monkey king said crossing his arm,mk look at him sweatdrop"uhh..are you sure your the monkey king, you've been Cooped up in here way to long, i think your brain when mushed up"MK said touching monkey king everywhere before monkey king grab him with his tail put him down"listen kid,you fought demons and you didn't die and you Made it here,not just anyone can lift my staff but you did"monkey king said eating some peach chip" but what about dbk"mk said, monkey king snored summen the cloud as he lay there" what about dbk you can handle it,consider it a trial"monkey king said while eating some chip" but i.."mk sight, i nudge wukong he look at me in confused i point to mk he look at him and sight frustade he walk to mk"look if you can lift the staf you can use it"monkey king said place his hand/paws on MK shoulder" just belive yourself even a smidge makes all the difference"monkey king said,i smile at them"the staff was taken from you take it back"monkey king said,mk is determined that he Will get the staff"all right" MK said, after that he leave the cave,i turn around to wukong before i got hug by him"Garu i-it is r-really you,y-your alive"wukong said his cracked voice from crying"hey,hey,shhh is ok peaches im here now no need to cry"i said to wukong as i hug him back"b-but i thought you gone after i dissepear"wukong said still hugging me crying on my body"i'm sorry i left you and everyone else, after im done my mission or job as God i Will visited to moral world live there"i said whipe his tears, wukong look down not facing me,i sight grab his Chin to look up "but,hey i Will visited you all the time and do anything what you want to do"i said to wukong as he look on my face and smile"okay,Garu but i really Miss you"wukong said to me "i Miss you as well"i said before we broke a hug"well i think its time for us to go to mk, before he worried about me peaches"i said, as wukong smiled and nod i use my teleport go to mk.
Narrator POV
After they teleport where mk would be,they see mk fighting with dbk,MK use his staff transform into the giant monkey mech,and defeat dbk"well done mk"garu said as he smiled,"nothing impossible if you believe in your self,you just got m.k.o"mk said as use his mech for pose garu sweatdrop at that'really mk'i thought, garu look to see redson standin up"you think this is over,it isnt over you Bozzo,why don't you just get out of the dirty mech fight me you cowaerd"redson said before he falling down next to his father,mk smirk control his mech to get redson but stop before a wind swirling"we  know weve been busted,but this wont be the last see us, noodle boy"pif said laugh with the demon bull family dissepear"what no no fair come on,you cant just running away when i about to win"mk said,MK heard mei calling him, he open the mech look down to mei,"you totally kicked dbk's but, without us this city be toast"mei said,'mei the city is already toast'garu thought sweatdrop at her,as mk jump down from the mech"but you know i couldn't have done it on my own"MK said Sandy was behind both of them before got hug by Sandy"you did it little man"Sandy said proud to mk"your basically the new monkey king now"mei said, as tang and pigsy walking to them"monkey kid didn't you say"tang said"oh you did good kid you did real good"pigsy say"but uh what now?"Sandy said"isn't obvious"mei said,as mk had a star in his eyes"yeah!!,bust up more bad guys"mk said"or maybe we go ear some noodles?"tang said suggest, everyone agree"wait!!,i forgot that Garu is still on the flower fruit mountain!"MK said panic that he forgot that Garu is still on the flower fruit mountain,Garu grab his shoulder to stop panic,MK Got scared  he closed his eyes and swing his staff"woah mk,stop that it just Garu"mei said,as mk open his eyes to see it was Garu while holding the staff before he gets hit,mk hug him"Garu!!!,im so sorry that i left you on flower fruit mountain!!"MK said but pause broke from hug"But..wait the minute how you got here?"MK said confused how Garu here,Garu show his phone to mk say' i use my motorcycle key to call my motorcycle and ride back to city'"wait you could that!?"MK and mei said,Garu nod and text in his phone show to mk'but i think we should celebrate eat some noodles'mei and mk agree and excited say noodles many Times,garu smile look up to monkey king he smiled and bow tranform to animal'i promise peache,i Will visited you'garu thought,"cmon Garu let's go to pigsy noodles"mei said, Garu follow them.

End of the chapter 1 (a Hero is born)
Next Chapter 2 (bad weather) .