I

𝓙𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

"This why I hate when you drink." I sigh as Pablo trips and takes me down with him.

We're leaving this party and he acting a damn fool. I can't even get him to the car. Now I'd be wrong if I drove off and left his drunk ass here.

"Bro c'mon cuz you deadass pissing me off right now." I get up and try to get him up too.

"Don't t-touch me, I-I got it." He slaps my hand away drunkingly.

"I'm finna just ask one of yo friends to take you home." I sigh, leaning against the car.

"If you split yo balls in half we definitely not gone be able to have kids." I tell him as he tries to hit a split in the middle of the road.

I hope he get ran over

"Give me the keys at least so I can leave." I say.

He stands up by himself before falling back down and laughing. I leave him there and walk back in the house where his friends were.

"James-" I start once I spot one of them.

"I thought it was smoke when you seen us nigga wassup!?" Sum nigga yells at Pablo's other friend.

"Yo, go back outside." James tells me before heading over there towards the yelling.

Youn gotta tell me twice

I turn around to run but bump into somebody standing right behind me. He bout tall as a bih like a damn skyscraper.

I don't even get a glimpse at his face because he covers my mouth and runs with me.

He throws me in the back of a van then hops in after and closes the door.

I pull my phone out and immediately FaceTime my best friend cuz she not gone believe this.

"Bitch not me being kidnapped, hello??" I show the inside of the van.

"I know you fucking lien!" Mali gasps.

The dude snatches my phone and stomps on  it.

"Bitch why the FUCK did you break my shit like that!?" I stand up ready to fight this nigga.

He pushes me against the wall of the van by my neck, taking me completely off guard.

"Who- who the fuck is you talking to?" He squeezes my neck, looking like he wanna kill me.

"There's only two of us here so if you seeing anyone else I suggest you see a psychiatrist instead." I roll my eyes.

"Do you want to die?" He presses a gun to the side of my head.

"Actually I do be a lil suicidal sometimes..." I frown.

"You think this shit a joke huh?" He tilts his head to the side.

"Did I laugh?" I ask.

He lets me go then hits the side of my head with the Glock. I scream, holding my aching head.

"Ouchhhh what's wrong with youu?" I lay down while crying.

"Get up." He kicks my side.

"Bro get away from me, I DON'T like you." I sniffle.

"Don't call me that shit cuh. And I'm yo kidnapper you ain't post to like me dumbass." He says rudely.

"I just told you I was suicidal and you really gone keep being mean to me like this?" I pout.