V

𝓙𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

"Now when we get in here... don't touch nun, don't talk to nobody, don't fuck with shit." He opens my door.

I get out and follow him in this lil raggedy abandoned looking house. We step over the broken glass in the driveway to get to the door.

It smell like weed and child's support in here.

And everybody's face immediately turned to us as soon as he opened the door. I feel exposed.

"Go sit with her. That's Cumbucket." He takes me to a backroom with a pregnant lady smoking a cigarette.

"Who?" I scratch my head.

"Cumbucket she gone chill with you okay?" He tells her and she nods.

"That's cool Prince." She coughs.

He closes the door so I go sit on the bed with the smoking pregnant lady. This girl looks like Craig Mac with a lace front on.

"Are you supposed to be... doing that?" I ask.

"You smoke?" She offers me her cigarette but I shake my head no.

"What's yo name?" She asks me.

"Jream." I smile politely.

"So you Prince's girl or like a family member?"

"No he just kidnapped me." I shrug.

"Oh okay well you got kids?" She puts her cigarette out on the mattress.

There's no sheet or nun on the bed, it's just bare with various cigarettes burns in it.

"No do-"

"JUNIOR GET CHO ASS OFF THAT MUTHAFUCKIN SINK!" She hops up and walks in the bathroom.

"Sorry girl what was you saying?" She sits back down.

"Um, how many kids do you have?"

"9. This'll be my 10th." She rubs her belly proudly.

"Oh congrats." I nod.

"This one is Viagra's, I got 2 other kids by him as well." She continues.

"Viagra, I haven't met him yet."

"He really short and one of his eyes retarded cuz it got shot off and the surgeon sewed it shut." She explains.

"You ever hit the pipe?" She stands up looking for one.

"Like-like crack pipe?" My eyes widen.

"Yea, don't tell Viagra I been getting high tho." She shushes me.

"I don't um, do that, but don't worry I won't say nun." I try not to judge her.

Should I say sum about her being pregnant and doing crack?

Nah it's not my place, nun of my business

But damn what if the baby come out FUCKED up?

"So who yo pimp is?" She grabs a lighter.

"I don't have one of those..." I clear my throat.

"Oh well you pretty, you should let my baby daddy pimp you. You'd make so much money girl." She suggests.

"Thank you." I smile.

I sit quietly on the bed watching her do crack while the lil boy beats up his teddy bear.

I want to go homeeee

"So I get to find out my baby gender next week." She sits back down on the bed.