VI

𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮

"You bowlegged as hell." Jream mumbles, walking behind me.

"No I ain't." I wave her off.

"Yo legs look like parenthesis you know that right?" She asks.

"Get in fronna me. Making me insecure to walk in front of you n shit." I stop and let her walk ahead.

"I heard bow legged niggas got good dick." She shrugs.

"If you wanna confirm yo suspicions just say that." I smirk.

"Boy get the fuck." She laughs but I'm dead serious.

She opens Blinky's front door and I follow her in.

"I'm glad you still alive." He says seeing her.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She chuckles.

He looks at me and I shrug. Usually I'm quick to kill somebody over the simplest shit but I just can't bring myself to kill her. She like a lil puppy to me.

"Well I'll be damned." He raises his eyebrows.

"What?" I ask.

"You like her huh?" He squints at me.

"Who like me? Cuz he make it clear he can barely tolerate me." She scoffs.

"She's right cuh you on one." I deny with a lil smirk n he smirks back.

"Where's Kwan?" She asks sitting on the couch.

"He got court for shooting his probation officer." I say sitting next to her.

"He shot his probation officer?" Her jaw drops.

"Yea, he been texting us throughout court. They dumbasses ain't found his phone yet." Blinky says.

He goes and opens the door after Dummy knocks. He walks in carrying a baby.

"Who's baby is this?" Blinky asks him.

"Ion know, I found it by the dumpster." He shrugs.

"Shouldn't you give it to the fire department assum?" I scratch my head.

"Nah ion know what imma do wit it tho. I bought sum milk and started feeding it." He sits down with the baby.

"Formula or just milk?" Jream asks looking worried.

"2% milk." He answers.

"Oh no, please tell me you didn't." She sighs.

"It wouldn't drink. Waste of my 3 fucking dollars." He scoffs.

"Thank God. You need to give that baby to a hospital cuz youn know what chu doing." I shake my head.

Regular cow's milk causes internal bleeding in babies. That baby could've died, he was safer by that dumpster than wit Dummy dumbass.

"Nah I like lil homie. Or homegirl ion know what gender it is but they pretty chill. It don't even cry, look, it just stare at chu." He holds it up and it just stares around.

"I'm calling CPS, did you even change they diaper?" Blinky mugs him.

"Nah ion know how to do allat. It smell okay anyways... it's a faint smell of dumpster but it don't smell shitty." He shrugs.

"You gotta go shopping fa baby shit and watch sum YouTube videos on baby stuff if you keeping that thang."

"I will. You taking Jream to go move weight witchu?" He asks me.

"Yea, shit I gotta ask um wassaname to make her a passport." I snap my fingers tryna think of the name.

"Big Moose?"