VII

𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮

"So I been looking up things to do in Mexico. There's this niceeee park I wanna have a picnic at and there's a few museums and stuff I wanna go to as well." She looks through her screenshots.

I give her wifi sometimes but never call or text ability.

"There you go. This is not a vacation, we leaving tomorrow." I say.

"Mkay." She sniffles.

I look down at her. I swear she cry about everything cuz she know it make me feel guilty.

"You such a baby." I wipe her tears up.

"No... I was just looking forward to it." She shrugs.

I really don't like to see her cry. Maybe I'll cancel the trip back and stay a lil longer.

"We could stay another day." I mumble.

Her face instantly brightens up. She just played me.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Who's this?" Chepe looks at Jream.

"My wife." I check the money.

I ignore the wide eyed look she gives me through the side view mirror. This the cartel we dealing with so I left her in the car with the windows down and just told her not to say nun less they speak first.

"You know the money's good." Chato mugs me.

I ignore him too and run the money mark across every stack of money they put in my trunk.

It always is but I still can't trust these niggas. And they can't transfer it to me for obvious reasons.

"Aight." I nod as the marks all come back light.

"How much for the girl." Chepe stares at Jream and she avoids eye contact with him.

"Ion do that." I chuckle.

"If she's untouched I'll give you 100k. If she is, I'll give you half of that." He offers.

I give them both handshakes and I get in the car.

Even if they offered 10 M's I could never sell nobody to sex trafficking. I may kill people but I think there's a deeper part of hell for them niggas.

I drive back towards the hotel. She just stares and I act like ion notice.

"Prince."

"What?"

"So we not gone talk about the elephant in the car?" She asks.

"What fucking elephant?" I look upside her head.

"It's a saying." She rolls her eyes.

"The saying is 'the elephant in the room'. You just said sum completely different shit." I shrug.

"You know exactly what the fuck I meant. Why you told that man I was yo wife?" She asks making me smack my teeth.