IV

𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮

"Hm." I hand Jream a phone since she been begging for one.

Ian worried bout her calling the police or anybody because there's a jammer in it. She can't make any calls or texts to anybody but me, there's no Internet either. Just preloaded games to occupy her and a radio app for music.

"Not you finally got me a phone?" She cheeses, turning it on.

"Can I call my best friend?" She asks going to the phone app.

"Yea go ahead." I smile.

She calls and puts it up to her ear. Her face drops hearing it won't go through.

"It ain't working, getcho money back." She frowns.

I just laugh at her while she stares confused. She don't even know, I kinda feel guilty for letting her do that but it was funny ash.

"You can't communicate on it. My contact is the only one that'll go through." I finally tell her.

"Why would you let me..." She trails off coming to a realization.

"You evil fucking masochistic bastard." She cusses at me.

"You welcome. It's better than nun." I shrug.

"Thank you but it ain't even got WiFi." She sighs.

"You asking for too much."

"This like an Obama phone with no minutes." She says making me laugh again.

"It ain't that bad luh ma you just spoiled." I wave her off.

"Mhm." She smiles to herself.

"What? Why is you smiling?" I squint.

"Nun." She continues smiling n shit.

Her smile really cute. I wouldn't mind seeing her smiling like this more often.

Oh shit I den started smiling too, ian even notice, lemme stop.

"Imma have sum company, just listen to yo music n uhh-"

"You getting sum ass I'm not slow. Run along while I fuck with my settings." She chuckles.

"Damn, okay." I leave her to it and lock her door.

Maybe I should take her somewhere so she'on get depressed being in that room all day. She already said she was suicidal.

I head downstairs and answer the knock on the door. Janelle stands on the other side of it.

"Hey baby." She hugs me before coming inside.

I turn around and brush my chest off.

"Hey." I lock the door.

I hate dealing with her lovey dovey ass but she suck dick like she a toothless fiend and my dick got crack at the center.

"So you missed me?" She bites her lip.

"Yea." I say. Technically I'm not lying cuz I did miss her throat.

I sit down on the couch and she kneels down in front of me. I whip my cock out and she spits on the tip before rubbing it down with both hands.

She looks up at me while easing it in her mouth. She massages what she couldn't fit down her throat.

"Speed up." I tell her.

She hurries it up, sucking as fast as possible while using her hands simultaneously.

"Damn." I mumble holding her hair up.