You can Lie To Me Gently

Spg Warning :
A bit smut and shameless.
Hahahhahah

"But you said you love me." Archie said with a trembling voice. His left hand is grabbing the man's necktie and the other is holding a bloodied knife.

"Please…stop…..stop….stttoooopppp!"

.
.
.

Breaking News : 26 years old Jonas Servillo is once again charged for attempted homicide. The victim is the young man's lover that is cheating the suspect. Upon finding out, the suspect immediately rushes to the two people. Jay, the cheating boyfriend and Carla, the cheating girl both inflicted heavy wounds.

"How can that crazy guy continue to harass people? They don't even show his face but didn't hide the face of the victims and keep saying cheating this and that. Not because you cheat your lover, you deserve to die. So bS!"

Charlie didn't reply. He just continues eating breakfast and ignores his roommate.

"Charlie, you are hired by a large family. How much is your salary?" He asks.

Charlie smiles.
"Just a minimum wage."

"Crazy! Such rich people can't pay more?"

Charlie shrugged his shoulders.
Honestly, his pay is 10 times the minimum wage. Because his job is to guard a very rich business genius and also the crazy mad dog, Jonas Servillo.

Upon arriving in the mansion, Charlie presses the doorbell and talks to the security. Then after a while, he was let inside. The butler talks to him about the do's and don'ts.
Then he told him a lot of rules. Aside from him, the personal guard, nobody is allowed to get near the boss for a long time.

Charlie knocks on the large door but hears no response. After 5 minutes, he knocks again but nothing. He waited once more and knocked, then he heard a muffled sound. He enters the door. The room is too large to be a simple room. He looked for three other rooms inside the room but didn't see the boss until the 4th room. It's like a loop of rooms to arrive in the room.

Charlie paused and knocked on this room.
He hears human and electrical noise.

He knocks but hears no response.

"I'm opening the door!"

Charlie saw first a naked butt and a white hand.
He then politely closed the door.

After a while, the man finally got out of the room, still wet from his shower.

"Who gives you permission to open the door?" Jonas lazily asks. He is wearing a robe but didn't even tie it so his body is still nakedly exposed.

"I heard noise and thought something was wrong." Charlie said.

"Hmm." Jonas puts his elbow on the sofa's armrest and he put his head on his palm to look at Charlie standing in front of him.