Our Second Lives

"Sir, The thing you ordered arrived today."

Kailen nods at the house butler. 

He just did his usual jog around his Mansion.

He then proceeded to go to his personal gym.

He uses a remote to open the gym lights and change the room temperature. Then he sits on the exercise spinning bike and starts to pedal as he reviews the companies online blogs.

On the outside, nobody can notice any difference in Kailen. But the truth is he was not the real Kailen. He is the author of the novel, Omega Tears. It was a misogynist novel that earned him a bit of fame that opened him into writing novels online. At first many praised his work, but some people became extremely offended that his main character Kailen is too misogynist despite him explaining in the novel that the setting of the story is like this. But there's more and more people calling it trash and shameful. It hurts his self esteem and he even asks himself if because he write this thing he really believes that rape or unwanted is sex is alright. 

He sure doesn't.

'It's just a story.'

His short lived fame has become a cause of his mental health and he can't eat and even go online without reading negative comments.

'Wow. These people have so much time in their lives.'

He was minding his own business at the mall when someone pulled him and the next thing he knew he was falling down the escalator.

The person that pulled him is wearing a jacket and his whole face is covered but the first thing in his mind is that he knows that person. No… he called it.

…….Yuri.

He stops pedaling and shakes his head.

Why would Yuri, the story's Main character in the real world, kill him?

'Oh, fuck.'

He became Kailen, the CEO of Starlight Entertainment. He also has different companies that are worth more than the Starlight Entertainment but it was hidden to the public or so he wrote because he wants the Kailen character to be super powerful Alpha.

He even wrote embarrassing descriptions like his pheromone smells like aphrodisiac and everybody who smelled it will get hard or wet themselves but Kailen is mute since birth.

He is mute but his sense of hearing is good.

Kailen is from a good family. His mother is a top Alpha and very charming. She wanted only the best for her offspring.It was hard until she found an omega who matches her almost 100%. But that omega was already engaged. In short, her mother snatched his father with all the means and in the end he was mute. Her mother divorce his father instantly, not caring what happened to him afterwards. 

Kailen is her mother's only child. And though he is mute. He is the child she always wanted. Strong, beautiful, smart and perfect. Sometimes her mother will say it's not too bad and think of calling back his father but he is already married to someone else.

Kailen grows up to his tyranny mother. Her ideology, her ways, he copied them completely.

And when it's his time to get married. He also copied his mother.

Stealing the best Omega to give birth to his child.

Yuri is an adopted son of a prominent family. But they only adopted him to make them look benevolent. Yuri's father was a beta and was killed in the stampede inside his adopted family's factory when an accident occurred.

But they never treated Yuri nicely. He sleeps with the maids and he eats with the maids.

He is basically a maid without pay.