Our Journey

[There's rape here. Stop reading. Bye]

What are you going to do if you enter a novel suddenly and you wake up as a rapist?

That's exactly what happened to Ryan.

Ryan sighs and asks the maid for a glass of water. His long hair is smooth and shiny. It smells nice. He is tall and his body is like those underwear models. The red silk robe that is not tied shows the contrast of his tan skinned chiseled body to the color red making him look glowing. There are red nail marks in his body.

And there are two other men naked in his bedroom.

One on the floor. Only curled up in a blanket and one on the bed, hands still tied on the bed.

"Fuck."

Ryan is a clean and neat man. He doesn't even touch his girlfriends in his youth. How can he transmigrate and become a scoundrel?

"What the hell is happening?" 

He crouched down.

He can only remember being in pain and trying to escape the pain.

"I….Fuck…Is it death in my sleep?"

He is a hardworking person. He has a lot of dreams. He wanted to own his own company and live luxuriously.

For that dream, he focused his mind and set a ridiculous clean life for himself. But after a 50 Million contract deal he signed his leader decided to drink and they didn't accept him saying no. Since he is also happy. He, for once, agreed. But he never tasted any alcohol before.

And then he was here.

Probably too intoxicated he died somehow.

But why to a young master who enjoys debauchery? 

He rubs the end of his nose and feels something is wrong. He isn't wearing glasses but he can see clearly.

"What a weird compensation."

He shakes his head.

He tied the red silk robe properly. Then he carried the young man on the floor to the bedroom. He keeps sobbing even in his sleep. And he looks so young.

"Bastard." He felt angry.

He untied the man on the bed. There are red marks on his wrist. And there's even dried blood.

He shudders.

"This person is not human. You deserve to die.Fuck you." He angrily scolded this body's dick. 

The man tied looks young too. 

When he unties his hand his body trembles.

He felt bad for them. But now he realize a fatal problem.

He is this body's owner now.

So he is this inhuman bastard now.

"Holy Fuck."

He walked out the door and the cold breeze made him feel refreshed and awake.

He looks around. 

"I could help a little heads up here. Where the hell am I and who the hell am I now?"

"General! Calm down."

"Master!"

"Don't stop me. That bastard, I will kill him with my own hands!"

A group of men rushes to where he is standing.

He felt it was him who is being cursed and he was not wrong.