11) Gryffindor common room

" soo we will have to clean it up right?" Enzo asked.

" yea, sadly" Sofia replied.

" the look on her face, I will never forget it" Pansy said whilst laughing.

We all had another quick laugh about it.

" ok I will give the camera to the twins and come so that we have a hard copy. After all  memories like this are worth treasuring" Sofia said making the others laugh.

" ok make it quick" Matt said.

Sofia hummed and left.

~~••~~

Sofia made her way towards the Gryffindor common room.

At the very end of the corridor hung a portrait of a very fat woman in a pink silk dress.

The entrance to the Gryffindor common room was concealed under the portrait of the Fat Lady, on the lavish Gryffindor Landing

To enter one had to present the Fat Lady with the correct password of the week.

Sofia already knew the password as the twins had told her the password so she could reach out to them if she need help.

It was 'Caput Draconis' which is Latin for 'dragon's head'.

Sofia stood in front of the portrait of the fat lady. She was giving Sofia wired looks because she was wearing he Slytherin uniform.

" Slytherins aren't allowed here" she said in a disgusted tone.

" I am actually here to meet somebody and I know the password" Sofia said in a calm and sweet tone.

" and the password is?" She asked impatiently.

" umm yea sorry" Sofia said and removed a piece of paper from her pocket and read it out loud " Caput Draconis"

——

The Fat lady's POV

Did a Slytherin actually apologise to me?

She did not even make fun of my appearance.

Maybe the sorting hat sorted her in the wrong house.

Poor girl, she has to deal with those arrogant brats.

I opened the entrance to the Gryffindor common room.