Chapter 1- the lobby and the first few rooms

The sound of pouring rain. That's what woke me up. It seems I was asleep on the floor.

(This font is thoughts) hmm where am I?

I slowly got up while taking a good glance at my surroundings. It seems I'm in a hotel but where the hell is the door too get out.
I took a glance outside the window but I couldn't see anything but the stray raindrops that fall onto the window every few seconds.

The elevators seem to not work which is disappointing but I slay anyway.

I make my way over to the front desk which seems to be empty. It has started to collect dust.
A shiny key catches my attention. I make my way to the entrance of the desk and climb through a trolley to grab the key. It seems to be labelled "001"
I then head to the door named "001" and enter the key into the lock which it opens , showing another hallway looking room. As I make my way through I see a few bookshelves but the books are attached to the shelf and can't come off.

I then find a draw that has pencils in it. I grab a pencil and stuff it into my empty pants pocket and head over to another door with the number "002" on it. It seems to be mostly the same as door 001 but it has a different shaped room.