Chapter 7- stupid version 🤩

I wake up to the sound of rain hitting a window and noisy whispering (in other words it was whispering that was quite loud that you could just about make out what people are saying).

Then I hear a screech which makes me cover my ears in self defence
"Fucking hell"

'Shit sorry darling'

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU"
I screech as I see a floating spider eye with tentacle things surrounding it floating infront of me.

Ew

Just ew

'Hey there you pretty lady, the names screech but you can call me scre for short'

"Screech just leave her alone you know what she's going through you fucking pedophile, go back to having sex with rush or whatever you do"

(That voice is so fucking hot I can't) I feel myself going red as I sit there dazed in a random bed.

"I have so many questions right now"

"Go ahead"

"Question 1, where am I"

"Um, Narnia... yeah... um your in a hotel that's in idk a multiverse I think. Your far from home is all I can say"

"Sheesh, anyway question 2, can I have some paracetamol or some pain killers for my ankle cause it hurts like a bitch"

"Sure lemme grab some"

The man goes outside and comes back with a fucking plaster/bandaid

"Here just put it on and you should feel better"

I do as he instructs and surprisingly he was right

"Wow, it worked"

"Ofc it did, cause I'm the best... anywayss come on and I'll show you around the hotel as your going to be here for a while"