Chapter 10-stupid obvs

I said I was gonna post on the 30th of October and now it's November 13th. Make sure you grab your gummy bear album. Sorry I haven't uploaded I've been having mental and medical issues and my life is going to shit rn and I'm supposed to be doing homework that I started 4 hours ago and I'm a quarter done. Anyways here's the chapter. (Not spell checked)
————————————————————————
Me and seek have been having conversations like we've been friends for years but that's just how we connect 💃.

We were talking abt food when an alarm sounded. It kinda sounded like a fire alarm and I looked at seek with a worried expression on my face.

"Shit"

Then the door slams open and screech comes in and his little tentacle things are moving faster than normal looking as if he's worried or nervous

"Seek it's time you have to hide her or kill her or let me have her 😏"

"No screech you fucking idiot I can't trust you at all. I don't even trust you when you say you haven't watched porn in a month cause I can hear Yk"

"Anyways I'm going to go hide her so go practice being your annoying self"

"What the fuck is going on"

"It will be alright my flower, that alarm means a human is coming into the hotel and we can't have you seen otherwise people won't be scared"

Y/n is looking like this rn: 🧍🏽‍♀️

"Okayyy? So where will I hide since mostly this whole hotel is going to be explored"

"Your going to hide in one of the rooms that look like they have been punched into. You will be fine and I'll come find you as soon as I'm finished"

Seek starts to lead me to the room which is on door 32, the room before his chase seen which still scares me for some reason.

Inside it's like one of the bedroom ones with a bed and a bookshelf with a desk with paper and pencils cause we have plenty of them for some reason.
——————-
Time skip.

The alarms sounded again to indicate the human is in the hotel and I have to be quiet as to not draw any attention into the room I'm in.

I hear a door open and footsteps indicating the human is in the same door number as me and that's when I stop reading and pay attention to being silent.

Shit

Not now

Oh god

*ah choo*

Out of all the times my body could've sneezed it had to be now.

Footsteps start to approach my door and I silently hide under the bed.

The door swings open...

————————————————————————

End of the chapter 😈
This was written faster then it takes me to do a sentence of my homework.

Take care my loves
-Lilli (the author)