Chapter 9- drawings (stupid)

Sorry for not uploading I've literally forgotten this story existed but I'm here now and it's also been my birthday so I've been kinda busy
————————————————————————
After being trapped in a hotel filled with things that most certainly don't follow the laws of physics. I have been quite bored.

I've decided to use those pencils that they have a lot of in this hotel for some reason

I have acquired a room on door 32 and I am doodling on the walls. So far I have drawn seek,figure and a whole bunch of facial parts like eyes since it seems that is the only thing I like to try and draw.

As I hear footsteps approach I start to panic and think about what seek will do if I finds my drawings. With no where to go I hide under the bed like the sneaky person I am.

The footsteps didn't end up coming into the room like I thought and it wasn't seek.

It was figure.

I don't know how on earth he got out of the library cause he is so attached to that library it is like is life support.

I see him run past the door of the room that I'm in and I let out a sigh of relief as I climb out from under the bed and continue my drawings.

"Tch, well what have we got here"
I hear coming from behind me.

I turn around slowly, stuffing the pencil into my pocket as I watch the creature spurt out of the ground like a flower.

I wonder what flower seek would be if he wasn't alive.

Wait, do I even have a favourite flower.

Oh yeah it's F/F(favourite flower)
(A/n my favourite flower is babies breath. It's actual name being Gypsophila)

I feel like seek would be a black pansy or a Calla lily tbh.

Figure would be beige hydrangea (the colour explains itself)

Idk abt the rest tho

"Are you even listening y/n"

"Sorry I was thinking about what flower you guys would be"

"I was trying to tell you of and give you a lect- wait, what flower would I be"

"Well I thought you would be a black Pansy or a calla lily"

"That's not that bad tbh"

————————————————————————
I don't even know what happened this chapter. It is literally 1:15 am rn okay and I'm talking abt flowers in so as soon as I publish this I'm going to sleep.

Ily