Chapter 6- error?

———time skip to door 100 (I'm lazy)———

I finally make it to door 100 where I see the rip of demigorgan again.
(This bitch won't leave me alone)
I put the numbers into the keypads and run to the elevator which is the exit to get out of this hell hole.

The elevator music starts playing as the elevator starts to lift up into idk until time stopped.
The power went out.

It felt as if the world crashed around me.

My only way out.

Gone.

I start pressing all the buttons hoping for a miracle but nothing happened.
I start crying.

Not because I'm a baby or anything, just because I can't get out and I'm now trapped in this horror hotel for the rest of my possible life.

"FUCK"

I bang on the wall in anger as tears stream down my face.

After about 10 minutes of non stop crying, I accept my fate and start looking for a way out of the elevator.

Nothing.

I'm looking at the elevators design when I jump at the sound of a barrel being tipped over.
I turn to see a black liquid substance that was similar to the monsters liquid.
Soon the monster that chased me started rising from the ground again.

"FUCK NO" I say while covering my eyes, hoping it will make me invisible or something.

"Shut the fuck up unless you want to die" the monster says

"Excuse me- "

"You heard me, now follow me" he starts to pry the doors open while I shuffle to the opposite side of the elevator.

He then opens the doors and looks at me

"Come on then"

"No"

"What did you say"

"I said no"

" you stubborn bitch okay then we can do this the hard way"

He starts walking towards me until he throws me over his shoulder (embarrassing ik)

I start to punch his back in an effort to get out of his grip but nothing happens.

After a while I start to slip out of consciousness cause of the blood rushing to my head.

The last thing I hear is a sigh and the words " sweet dreams"

——————————————-
Sorry I haven't posted, I kept forgetting cause of school but here I am rewriting cause my friend gave me a better idea of what to do for this chapter so yeah 🤩