Chapter 5 - figure

It's been a few days I think, there are literally no clocks or anyway to tell the time. I don't get hungry or anything like that for some reason and it's never stopped thundering.

I've just finished door 49 but instead of seeing a normal door for number 50 I see double doors and a roar coming from the other side.

That's definitely not fucking terrifying.

Being the brave bitch I am, I open the door to find a 8 ft creature run past me.

This bitch looks like a Poundland/ dollar store siren head. I mean this bitch was so low quality it took me a little effort not to laugh out loud at it.

Anywayssss

I crawl around hoping not to get seen although I'm 50% sure he can't even see. I spot a bright coloured book hidden in the bookshelves with a square and the number 5 inside. Weird.

I find more books while carefully avoiding the monster until I can't find anymore downstairs so I head over to the front desk looking thing to find a piece of paper.

It said the numbers 154789 but in Roman numerals.
Thank god I listened to math in school.

I head upstairs and rush to the door with the large keypad and type in the numbers that were on the paper.

It opened thank god.

I rush into the next room ( haha rush 💀)