The Beginning.

Aichi Sendou was an ordinary guy. Aichi was always being bullied throughout middle school. He now attends Miyaji Academy which is a prestigious school, and the bullying continued. He always managed to get top grades in his classes. He was an average joe. But his life will change forever.

Misaki Tokura was also an ordinary girl, but with a special ability: a photographic memory. She never forgets anything she sees. Misaki was a grade higher than Aichi and like him, she had no friends and teased for her memory. Being called a freak and the other usual stuff. Other students feared her, but she was misunderstood. Her life would change forever when she meets someone.

It was like any other day. The school period ended and everyone was heading home. Aichi almost escaped but he was cornered by the usual students that bullied him. He was on the floor being beaten, then someone came to his rescue.

"Hey! What are on you doing?!" Misaki shouted. The bullies turned around and saw Misaki standing there. "Oh shoot, it's the memory girl. We'd better scram!" the bullies were saying. Misaki approached a tearful Aichi. "Hey. Are you okay kid?" she asked. Aichi grabbed Misaki's hand and was helped get to his feet. Misaki wiped away his tears and said "Come on, I'll take you a cafe I know". Misaki grabbed Aichi's hand and led him to the cafe.

They ordered some yakisoba and drinks. "Thanks again for helping me" Aichi said. "It's my pleasure. I'll deal with those guys tomorrow. Right now, just enjoy yourself" Misaki said. Aichi was eating like he hadn't eaten in days. "Woah, slow down okay. When was the last time you ate?" she asked. "Why do you put up with those guys? Why don't you defend yourself?" she asked. "I've always been bullied, so fighting back just seems so pointless. Besides, I'm not a very physical person" he replied.

Misaki was in thought. "God. This guy's basically been bullied his whole life. I just can't sit by and do nothing. I'll protect him". After finishing, Misaki walked Aichi home. "Thanks again, Misaki. I owe you one" Aichi said while bowing his head. "Don't worry about it. I'll be here tomorrow to pick you up. Don't be late" she said.

Aichi went inside his home and Misaki also went home as well.

The next day...

Misaki was waiting outside Aichi's house to go to school together. "Hey, why are you walking me to school?" he asked. "Because I don't want those guys to bully you. From now on, you stay by me" she replied. Aichi nodded and smiled. They arrived at school and so far, the bullies left him alone. Then the lunch bell rang.

Since Misaki and Aichi were in different classes, Misaki had to go meet him. But by the time she got there, Aichi was gone. "Excuse me, where's Aichi?" she asked. "Uh, he left a few minutes ago. A group collected him" a student replied. Misaki got concerned and ran off. She looked all over the school but she couldn't find him. She decided to check the roof. She ran as fast as she could. She opened the door and found them.

Aichi was once again on the floor, being beaten and bullied. Misaki grew enraged. "How dare you. Get away from Aichi!" she shouted. She charged towards them and punched their lights out. Aichi was weakly watching, then he went unconscious. He woke up in the nurse's office. "Hey, are you feeling any better?" Misaki asked. "A bit bruised but okay. What happened to those guys?" he asked. "Oh them. Put it this way, they won't be bullying you ever again" she said.

Aichi got an uncontrollable urge, then he hugged Misaki. Misaki's cheeks turned red and she hugged Aichi back. "Thank you, Misaki" he said.

Misaki and Aichi became very good friends over the next week, and enjoyed every minute together. Misaki had feelings for Aichi, and knew what to do.

One day during lunch break...

"Uh Misaki, what did you want to talk about?" Aichi asked. She led him to the storage room and locked the door. "Um, turn around for a second" she said. He turned around. After a few seconds she said "Okay, turn around". Aichi turned around and saw Misaki had taken her shirt, bra and skirt off. She only had her tights on, and half covered her breasts with her arms.

"So, what do you think?" she nervously asked. Aichi grew bright red and covered his eyes. "Misaki, what are you doing!" he exclaimed. Aichi felt Misaki's breasts as she hugged him. "Really? Are you shaming me cause I revealed myself to you?" she said. "No I'm not but... this all so sudden" he said. Misaki turned Aichi so he facing her and pushed him onto the gym mats. "I... I want you. I really want you" she said.

"We've only known each other for a week yet, it feels like forever. I want you, Aichi Sendou" she whispered. Misaki proceeded to undo his shirt and pants. Aichi's penis was revealed. Misaki had her tongue out, mesmerised and drooling. "Oh wow! It's twitching. How cute" she said. Misaki touched Aichi's penis and rubbed it up and down. Aichi was letting little moans as she did. "Your moans are cute. I take it you're enjoying this?" she asked. "I'm gonna come, Misaki" he said. Misaki sped up and Aichi exclaimed "I'm coming!". Aichi's sperm gushed out and splashed over Misaki's chest.

"I'm sorry Misaki" he said. "Don't be. That was amazing" she said. Misaki was wiping his sperm off her with a towel. "Now the main event" she said. Misaki was on top of Aichi. She grabbed his penis and rubbed it against her pussy. She took off her tights and underwear. Misaki sat down and let out a big gasp. "Ahhhhhh! It's in! Your things inside me!" she exclaimed. Misaki moved up and down as she and Aichi had sex. "Your thing... is so big. My mind is blank" she said. "Misaki... I'm coming. I'll shoot it outside" Aichi said. "No, do it inside" she said. "I'm coming Misaki!" he exclaimed. Aichi's penis shot out sperm inside Misaki. "Ahhhhhh! she exclaimed.

Aichi and Misaki were heavily panting. "That was... amazing" he said. "Glad you enjoyed it" she said. "I love you, Aichi" she said. "I love you too Misaki" he said. Once they relaxed, they cleaned themselves up, and left the storage room.

At the end of the day, Misaki and Aichi left school together holding hands.

To be continued...