The Decision Part 2.

Previously...

After pleasing Misaki throughout the week, it was Ultra Rare's turn. And he was doing them individually. First was Suiko.

Ultra Rare had booked some days off. Aichi picked up Suiko and they decided to go shopping, but what for? After walking little, Aichi asked "If you don't mind me asking, what qualities do you want in a guy?". Suiko had a little surprised look on her face then chuffed. "Well, I like a guy with a kind and caring personality. He also has to be cute. Like you" she replied. Aichi went red from her reply. "Oh thank you. By the way, what are we going shopping for?" he asked. "Some things I need. Hope you don't embarrassed" she said. Aichi was puzzled by her response. Then he realised when they arrived at their destination: a lingerie store.

Aichi went red. "This is our stop?" he asked. "Yeah. I haven't been able to shop for some in a while" she replied with a smile, as she enjoyed Aichi being embarrassed. "Okay. I'll wait outside then" he said, but Suiko wouldn't have it. "Oh come on. I'll need your opinion on some" she said. Suiko grabbed his hand dragged him inside. Suiko picked out different kinds of lingerie and dragged Aichi towards the changing rooms. "I'll try one and you tell me your opinion, okay?" she suggested. "Uh sure" he reluctantly said.

First came black lingerie. Suiko opened the curtain and struck a pose. "So, how does this look?" she asked. "It looks good. How many did you pick?" he asked all flustered. "Quite a few, and we're not leaving until you've seen them all" she said. After trying on more, they arrived at the last one. "Okay, this is last one" she said. "Okay. Let's see" he said. Suiko peeked her head out the curtain and asked "Could you give a hand?". She grabbed his arm Aichi was in the changing room. Aichi saw that Suiko was in light blue lingerie, with the bra revealing her nipples and the underwear revealing her pussy.

Suiko was blushing as she was embarrassed and asked "Well... how does this look?". Aichi was in awe. "It's perfect. It matches your hair and eyes perfectly" he said. Then she noticed he popped one. She placed her hand over it and teased him. "I see you're excited. Shall we do it?". "Here?" he questioned. "Why not? You're in the mood. So am I" she said as she kept rubbing. Aichi tried not to let out moans. "Holding it in? That's not heathly. Let me" she said. Suiko undid his pants and pulled them down. She wrapped her mouth round his cock and proceeded to suck.

Aichi tried his best to keep his voice low, but he kept letting out some silent moans. "I'm gonna come, Suiko" he whispered. Suiko sped up the sucking and then... he came. Aichi held her head still and came into her mouth. Semen was spilling out. Aichi let go and Suiko took a deep breath. "I never felt anything like that before. Now..." she spoke then she got up, took a few steps back and opened her pussy and continued saying "Do you want to put it?". Aichi rushed towards her and stuck it straight in. Suiko took in a deep breath.

Aichi started thrusting in and out, quickly. He picked her up and held her as he continued to thrust. Suiko's legs were wrapping around his waist and arms around his neck. Her moans were getting louder and louder. Aichi kissed her to keep her quiet. "I'm coming. I'm coming!" he whispered. Suiko tightened her grip around Aichi as he came. "Ahhh! You came inside! I can feel it halfway inside!" she exclaimed. Aichi and Suiko were panting. "I guess that means you like this lingerie. I'll buy it" she said. Luckily they weren't caught. Suilo bought the lingerie she wore and they left the store. They left with Suiko tightly holding onto his arm and a big smile on her face.

The next day, it was Rekka's turn. She also decided to go shopping, but for something different from Suiko. They arrived at the shopping centre again and Aichi was getting anxious. "Why are you nervous. If you're worried we'll go in that shop again then don't worry. We're not doing any of the sort" Rekka said. Aichi let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank goodness" he said. "But tell me, did you enjoy doing it with Suiko yesterday?" she asked. Aichi felt a little intimated by her question. "It was... an experience" he replied. "Well, I better up my game" she said while skipping off.

They arrived at Rekka's shop. "A kid store?" he asked. Aichi was confused. "I love cute things!" she squealed. "I figured that. Cute things for a cute girl" he said. Rekka realised what he said and blushed. "You're one with the compliments, aren't you?" she asked. "Sorry" he said. "Don't apologise. Like you said, it's your job to make me want to stay with you. And I can tell Suiko wants to. So, come on" she said. Aichi and Rekka went into the kids store. Rekka was mostly attracted to pink coloured items. She bought loads of pink items. Aichi almost collapsed from the amount he had to carry.

"Is that all you're buying?" he asked. "Almost. Just one more shop. And trust me, this will be another experience" she said. Aichi followed Rekka to their last stop. But before, Rekka took the bags off him and put them somewhere safe and put her hands over his eyes. "Okay, I'll lead the way" she said. "Where are we headed?" he asked. "Don't worry. You'll soon find out" she replied.

They arrived and Rekka exclaimed "Okay. We're here!". What Aichi saw was not what he was expecting. "A sex store!?" he exclaimed in shock. "Yeah. Well, between you and me I like to be a little bossy during sex. And what gets me like that is when people make fun of height. A warning in advance" she said. "Of course. I would never" he nervously said.

"Why are we here anyway?" Aichi asked. "I need some... new toys if you will" she replied. "Come on, I'll show you the basement" she said as she dragged him down. When they got down, Aichi saw many things he didn't expect to see and tried not to look with an embarrassed look. He felt a slap on his ass. It was Rekka with a whip. "That feel good? I'll get it!" she squealed. "She seeems to be in her element. I wonder how she began all this? It doesn't matter. All that matters is that she's happy" Aichi said. After a while, Rekka bought new toys and so they left.

Aichi hugged Rekka as they walked and said "Hey Rekka, if you ever want to try those new toys, you only need to ask. What you're into may put off some people and I'll admit I was nervous but this is something that makes you happy. And I can only love that". Rekka blushed and stared intensely at him. "What?" he asked. "Huh? Oh it's just... when people notice that about me they run away. But you... stay put?" Rekka asked. "Of course. I noticed you loved doing what you do. Whether it be Ultra Rare or sex, I want to make you happy. And like I said, you can always try them on me" he replied.

"Thank you Aichi!" she exclaimed. Rekka hugged him tightly. They walked home.

Finally, it was Kourin's turn and she had something in mind since the day they started. She invited Aichi to her Ultra Rare dressing room. He arrived and knocked on the door. "Kourin? It's me" he said. "Come in, and close your eyes" she replied. He shut his eyes and entered her dressing room. "I'm in" he said. "Okay. Now open" she said. Aichi opened his eyes and saw Kourin was sat on the settee, legs spread open, revealing her pussy and an embarrassed face. Aichi immediately popped one and removed all his clothes at once. He rushed towards Kourin and rammed it in.

"Ahhhh!" she exclaimed. Aichi thrusted in and out as fast as he could. "Ahh! Don't stop. Don't stop. Faster. Faster!" she kept saying. As soon as he felt he was coming, he increased his thrusting more and then came. "I'm coming!" he shouted. Kourin was exhausted already. Once a few seconds had passed, he picked Kourin up and had her ass facing him. He rubbed his cock against her ass. "Ah! Are you gonna put it in or keep teasing?" she asked. "Here I come" he said. He spread her ass apart and slid right in. He thrusted in and out. Kourin was in awe.

"Oh wow! I didn't know you could do this. I'm impressed" she said. "It's what I said I'd do, isn't it?" he said. Aichi grabbed and pulled her arms back and thrusted even harder. "Ahhh! Amazing! I've never felt anything like this! I can feel it inside!" she shouted. "I'm coming, Kourin!" he said. "Do it. Do it inside" she said. Aichi thrusted for the next few seconds and then... he came. "Ahhhh!" they exclaimed. They panted and panted, whilst hugging each other. "That was... incredible. You're not making it easy, are you?" she asked. "No" he replied.

The end of the month came and everyone gathered at Aichi's place to give their decision.

"Well, what's your decision everyone? Did I do enough to convince you or not?" he asked with a nervous look.

"Well I'm in. I enjoyed my days with you. And I want to continue" Misaki said. "Me too. Aichi's a cutie! And he doesn't judge, which what I like about him" Rekka said. "Count me in too. He's a keeper. He has great taste and he's my kind of guy" Suiko said. "Kourin, what's your choice?" Suiko asked. She got up and walked over to Aichi. She sat next to him and kissed him. "That's my answer. I'm in" she said.

Misaki, Rekka and Suiko all sat down as well and they all hugged each other. "I promise I'll love you all" he said. "And we promise to love you too" they said.

To be continued...