The Harem of Aichi Sendou.

In the final chapter, the gang decides to have a sleepover at Aichi's and everyone was invited including Yuri Asaka. The group would discuss their favourite moments with Aichi and say what they would like for the future.

It was evening and the girls were arriving one by one. First was Misaki, then Ultra Rare, Yuri and finally Asaka. They changed into their pjamas and sat in the sitting room. They moved some furniture away to make space. "Come on you guys, you too" Rekka said. "Really? But would Master want that?" Jillian asked. "Of course. He doesn't want you stood up all night, especially us. Now change and sit" Kourin said. Jillian and Sharlene changed into spare pjamas that Kourin brought and sat down with them. "Where is Aichi anyway?" Yuri asked. "He said he's getting some snacks for tonight" Sharlene replied.

"While we wait, how about we chat?" Misaki suggested. "About what exactly?" Asaka asked. "About Aichi mainly. What we like about him, what we want to do in future etc" Misaki said. "I'll go first" Rekka said. "I want to take Aichi to my dungeon. We still haven't tried my toys yet" Rekka said. "You have a dungeon also?" Asaka asked. "Yeah. But I haven't told anyway" Rekka replied. "Why didn't you tell us?" Suiko asked. "I didn't know how you would react. I thought you'd be judgemental" she replied. "Oh we wouldn't do that. We're your friends afterall. Besides, I think we enjoyed dominating him last time" Suiko said.

"I... I'm craving his twitching penis. I can't wait anymore" Yuri said. "That came out of nowhere" Asaka said. "Well, I only had sex with him once and I've been craving it for a while. I might onto his cute body!" Yuri exclaimed. "No you don't. Well, not until we each say one thing" Suiko said. "Who's next?" she asked. "I'll go next" Asaka replied. "In the future, I want to be... cuddled" she said. "Cuddled? What do you mean?" Misaki asked. "I... want to be cuddled by Aichi. I don't want people to think I'm just some dominatrix. I'm like any other girl" Asaka said.

"I'm sure Aichi doesn't think that. I'm like you too, Asaka. He's not judgemental" Rekka said. "Good. I'm glad" Asaka said. "How about you girls?" Kourin asked. "We... we want to loved forever by Master Aichi. And being treated like you guys like equals, makes us happy" Sharlene said. "Yeah. And the sex is amazing. Like nothing I've experienced before" Jillian said. "Kourin? How about you?" Asaka asked. "I... just want things to be like as they are. I never want to apart from Aichi" she replied. "Misaki?" Suiko said. "Well, he's my first friend. And the one who took my first. I'll always love him. Even if I have to share" Misaki said.

"Suiko? You're last" Kourin said. "Me? Oh, let's see. To be honest, when we were at the pool I hid the fact I couldn't swim. But Aichi saw through that. He offered to teach me. And that's what I want: to be taught new things. Whether it's everyday life or sex. Also, I want to caressed" Suiko said. The girls were having fun. Then the man of the hour arrived. "I'm home everyone. How are you getting along?" he asked. "Welcome home, Master Aichi" the girls said. "It's about time. We've been waiting forever" Rekka said. "Sorry. I'll go get changed. Be right back" he said.

When he did, he sat down with the girls and they all hugged a piece of him. They watched a film. After a while, Aichi felt his ears being nibbled on. "Jillian? Sharlene? What brought this on?" he asked. "Sorry Master. We'll stop if you want" Jillian said. "No. I never said stop. Did someone tell you to do this?" he asked. "Yeah. Kourin did" Sharlene said. Everyone turned to look at her. "What? It's clear that he enjoys it" she said. Jillian and Sharlene continued to nibble. Suiko removed his bottoms and sucked his penis along with Yuri. Rekka and Asaka were giving him a foot massage. Kourin and Misaki were kissing him at the same time. Aichi was also feeling their breasts, one each.

"Suiko! Yuri! I'm coming!" he exclaimed. Aichi came in Suiko's mouth. "Hey! I want some too!" Yuri moaned. Suiko let drip some his semen from her mouth into Yuri's. "Hmm. It's sweet. Delicious" Yuri said. "Save some for the rest of us, Aichi" Rekka said. The girls has their turn sucking his penis. Aichi was exhausted. "Looks like we drained him too much" Asaka said. Don't die on us now, Aichi. We still have loads of energy left" Kourin said. "I know. When Aichi sucks your breasts, it's one of the amazing feelings ever" Asaka said. "Let us handle that!" Jillian sternly said. "Yeah. Let us heal Master" Sharlene said.

The girls sat him up and he started to suck their breasts like a baby. "Oh. Ahh! Wow! You were right. It's amazing" Jillian said. "Yeah. It's like Master is feeding off of us. Afterall, we are his servants" Sharlene said. "Let us have a turn now" Rekka said. Everyone else had a turn of letting Aichi suck their breasts. His penis gradually grew big again. "It grew again. It's like sucking our breasts helped him get excited again" Misaki said. Yuri couldn't stop staring and started drooling. "I... I can't hold back any longer!" she exclaimed. Yuri pounced onto Aichi and started humping.

"Oh yes! Yes I can feel it! I can feel it twitching. I don't wanna stop!" she kept shouting. "Looks like Yuri is having the time of her life" Asaka said. "It seems like working at a Hot Springs in the mountains was taking it's toll" Suiko said. "Yeah. She bottled it all up until she exploded" Rekka said. Yuri was kissing him while humping. "I can you're coming. Shoot it inside me!" she exclaimed. "I'm coming" Aichi said with no energy. "Come inside me!" she exclaimed. Yuri collapsed on top of Aichi. "Wow. Amazing. I don't want to go. If you want, I'll be your personal masseuse" she said.

"Okay everyone, let's him have a rest for now. We can carry on later" Suiko said. They finished watching the film and they all got in Aichi's bed. It was the late of night and the girls were sleeping. Aichi woke up and started to reminisce what's happened over the last few months.

"Wow. I can't believe what's happened to me. I have my own harem. It's unbelievable. In some people's eyes I may seem selfish or a creep but, I know what I'm truly like and so do the girls. I love them all. I may be dense sometimes but I work on that. I couldn't ask for anything better in my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with these girls. Misaki, my first friend. Kourin, Rekka and Suiko were my first job. Jillian and Sharlene are my helpers. I don't like calling them servants cause it seems sexist. Yuri was a great Inn maid. And Asaka is a nice girl who misunderstood me. And now, they all love me. And I love them" Aichi said.

Then he heard some noises from everyone. They were crying cause they heard his kind words. "Oh wow. So romantic. One of the reasons why I love" Misaki said. "Yeah. You don't judge anyone by what they love. You're supportive" Rekka said. "You put others before you and help them. A true hero" Suiko said. "You didn't turn away from me when you saw what I was into. A man with many qualities" Asaka said. "You were my first, and will only be my first. You opened my mind to things I've messed. You showed them to me and let join you" Yuri said.

"Master, you saved us when we were in trouble. You loved us opened arms and treated us like the others. We thank and love you for that, Master" Jillian and Sharlene said. "You... you don't treat us like objects. Sure is was sceptical of this but now I realise how great this is. I love you Aichi" Kourin said. "I take it you all heard huh?" he said. Aichi pulled the girls closer and embraced them. "Let's stay together, forever" he said.

"We love you Aichi Sendou!" the girls shouted. "I love you girls too" he said. They had sex until the sun came up. They were asleep when the sun came up, and had smiles on their faces.

This was the story of The Harem of Aichi Sendou.