Maids of the Water.

Previously...

Yuri Usui joined Aichi's harem, and they were about to meet two girls in dire need of help.

A few weeks passed since they had a new harem member and they were being loved equally. The girls were satisfied and loved Aichi. The group decided to take a trip to Hong Kong. Ultra Rare were there doing some shoots. Aichi and Misaki were sightseeing while waiting for Ultra Rare. "Wow! Hong Kong is beautiful!" Aichi exclaimed. "I know. Say cheese!" Misaki said. She pulled Aichi closer and kissed him. All while taking a selfie. "This will make Ultra Rare jealous" she said. "Let's not make them angry, Misaki" he said. They continued their sightseeing. Then they saw something peculiar.

"Hey, what's going on over there?" Misaki asked while pointing at the docks. "I don't know. Looks like people getting scolded" he replied. Then Misaki recieved a message. "Ultra Rare are finished. They've sent where to meet" she said. "Okay" he said. Before he left, he looked at the people at the docks. He got a bad feeling for some reason. They met Ultra Rare at a sushi restaurant. After finishing, they returned to the hotel they were staying at. Then they some familiar faces. Aichi saw two girls waiting at the front desk. "Hey, it's those girls from before" he said.

"Oh yeah. The ones from the docks" Misaki said. "Uh hi. Are you waiting to sign in?" he asked. "No. We're waiting for someone. Sorry if we were in your way" one girl said. "What are your names?" Rekka asked. "I'm Jillian. And this is my sister Sharlene" Jillian said. "Are you sightseeing too?" Suiko asked. "No. We're uh... waiting for someone" Sharlene said. When she said that they looked worried. Then that person came along. "Oh Master Leon" Jillian said. The girls bowed to their knees. "Stop talking. Move it" he said. "Right away" Sharlene said. "What a creep. Talking to girls like that" Kourin said. Aichi signed in and got two room keys.

The rooms were the same. They had two beds. "So, who's sleeping with Aichi?" Suiko asked. "If we're being sensible about this, then we should take turns. And I'll be first!" Rekka squealed as she hung onto him. "Fine. Then I'm tomorrow" Misaki said. "I'll go next" Kourin said. "And I'll be last" Suiko said. The next morning, they had breakfast in cafeteria area. Misaki saw Jillian and Sharlene standing up, waiting on Leon as he sat down and ate. "Why is he not letting those two eat?" Kourin asked. "I don't know. I'll go ask" Aichi said. As he walked over, Misaki "Wow. I love it when he plays a hero". "I know. It's so cute" Kourin said. They sat there and dazed at Aichi.

They saw Leon got angry and Aichi walked back. "So, what did he say?" Suiko asked. "He said the girls get ti eat when he says" he replied. "Honestly, he's treating them like slaves" Rekka said. "I know. It's disgusting" Misaki said. The gang finished breakfast and did more sightseeing. After a while, they found an outdoor swimming pool. They decided to enter. Ultra Rare brought their bikinis and Misaki bought one from the store. Aichi was finishing putting his belongings in a locker, then he got ambushed. "Hey Aichi, what do you think?" Suiko asked.

He saw Ultra Rare in their bikinis. "Who looks cuter?" Rekka teased. The girls started to creep closer until their breasts were pressing against him. "I think you're all... sexy" he replied. "Sexy huh? You've not used that term before" Kourin said. "I know. He must be learning" Rekka said. Before Ultra Rare left, they each gave him a kiss on the lips. "Don't be too long now" Suiko said. "Where's Misaki?" he asked. "I think she's having trouble with her swimsuit. Why don't you give her a hand?" Rekka suggested. Aichi found the cubicle Misaki was in and knocked.

"Misaki? Do you want some help?" he asked. "Um... yeah. I'll unlock the door" she replied. Aichi entered the cubicle and helped her with her swimsuit. "It's... too tight. Can you pull it up?" she asked. "Okay. One, two, three" he said. Aichi pulled up and they managed to get it on. "Wow. That was harder than expected" she said. "Yeah. Maybe it's because your breasts are too big" he joked. "Don't joke about that. It's not the only thing that's big" she said. Aichi looked down and saw it grew big again. "How about a quickie before we go?" she suggested. "Yeah okay" he agreed.