Yuri Usui.

A few months after the girls decided to become part of Aichi's harem, it went better than they expected. They had equal time with Aichi and the sex was incredible. They decided to take a vacation. What they didn't know was they would be meeting a new woman.

They decided to head to nice Hot Springs. "We're finally here!" Rekka exclaimed. "I know. Seems it took forever to get here" Misaki said. Then they were greeted by an Inn maid. "Good morning. My name is Yuri Usui. I'll be your maid whilst you stay" she greeted as she bowed. "Oh hello. I'm Aichi Sendou. This is Misaki, Kourin, Rekka and Suiko" he greeted. "Let me take your bags" Yuri said.

Yuri looked like she was struggling so Aichi helped, as that was his personality. "I'll help" he said. "No it's okay. I've got it" Yuri insisted. "No it's fine. I insist" he said. Aichi grabbed majority of the luggage and headed inside. Yuri grabbed the rest and followed. Suiko checked in and they had their reserved rooms. Aichi had his own whilst the girls all shared one. They decided to go for a walk. They met in the lobby. They were all wearing robes from the Inn.

"Hey Aichi, guess what I'm wearing?" Suiko whispered as she opened her robe slightly. Aichi saw what she meant. "What? You're wearing that?" Aichi whispered. "I am. I hope you do another great job" she teased. "Hey Aichi, look what I'm wearing?" Kourin said. She opened her robe and revealed "What? You're naked?!" Aichi discreetly exclaimed. "That's enough girls. You're gonna make his mind explode" Misaki said. "Yeah. Let's go already" Rekka said. They left the Inn and took a walk through the woods.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Suiko said. "Yeah. The lake is blue and a slight breeze blowing through our hair" Misaki said. "It's complete bliss" Kourin said. "We needed this vacation. It's quiet, peaceful and no fans in sight" Rekka said. "I know. It's gonna be a great vacation" he said. "So, you went to a lingerie shop?" Kourin curiously asked. Aichi laughed nervously. "Yeah. How come we didn't go?" Misaki questioned. Kourin and Misaki ganged up on him. "Yes we did. And we had sex in the changing room, in this lingerie he picked me" Suiko replied. "You're taking me there next" they both said with demand. "Leave the boy alone. This is meant to be our vacation, so no talk about work or anything" Rekka said. They finished their walk and arrived back at the Inn.

To pass the day they played games and drank sake in Aichi's room. Soon night came and they decided to take a dip in the hot springs. The baths were divided for male and female. "Now Aichi, I expect you not to peek at us" Rekka said. "Don't worry. I won't" he said. Aichi had a bath to himself. The girls got in and had a chat. "Wow! This feels incredible!" Rekka exclaimed. "I know. It makes you never want to get out" Suiko said. "I wish Aichi could be here with us" Kourin said. "Yeah. We could have him wash us" Misaki said. The girls relaxing and letting the hot springs soak into their skin. Then Rekka started to look at them and get jealous.

"What's wrong, Rekka?" Suiko asked. "Nothing. It's just... I wish I had bigger breasts" she replied. "Maybe. But Aichi's not the kind of guy to judge bases on physical features" Misaki said. Then Rekka felt something. "Hmm! Kourin! What are you doing?!" she exclaimed. Kourin was feeling Rekka's breasts. "You should give yourself more credit. They feel quite soft" Kourin said. "Careful. Aichi's next door. You'll make him jealous" Suiko said.

Meanwhile in the next bath, Aichi had an uncomfortable look. He could hear everything that was happening, everything. After a while Aichi said "Girls, I'm gonna get out and relax in my room for a bit! What are you going?". "We won't be much longer. You go ahead, we'll join you" Kourin said. Aichi got out and went to dressed. What he didn't know was that he was being watched. Yuri Usui was hiding as she didn't know he was there. She saw Aichi as he got into his robe. Her eyes opened and gazed at Aichi's penis. "It's big" She whispered. Aichi left to go to his room. Yuri came out of hiding and stop picturing what she saw.