Five. STUS PARTY

Dewey stopped at Stu's house letting Sidney, Tatum, Arielle and Jonathan out

Dewey stopped at Stu's house letting Sidney, Tatum, Arielle and Jonathan out. "Y'all be safe I'll be outside if you need me just call or yell." Dewey said.

Arielle smiled and took Jonathan's hand walking inside of Stus house with him and her mother.

Tatum rushed inside instantly finding stu and ditching them for a while.

Arielle looked at Jonathan as she felt her breathe quicken.

"What am I supposed to do? I don't understand why we came.. what if my dad shows up?" Arielle asked panicky.

Jonathan grabbed Arielles hand trying to calm her down "woah calm down everything's okay!" Jonathan said comfortingly.

Arielle nodded and tried to steady her breath.

Dewey entered shortly after with Gale by his side only to pull her back out the house when it got tense.

An hour later

Arielle and Jonathan were now Enjoying the party with Sidney And Randy while stu and Tatum made out on the couch.

Stu asked for more beer so Tatum got up and left going to the Garage.

Arielle lost sight of Tatum and had a bad gut feeling but she shoved it off and turned back to enjoying the party.

Thirty minutes later

Tatum still hadn't returned but now everyone was begging to leave only a couple people were still hanging around at Stus house.

Randy was sitting drunk on the couch with some other guys and sidney watching Halloween while Arielle and Jonathan sat in the floor talking.

Stu returned back to the living room to let other people know it was time to leave.

A couple guys stated that they heard the principle was dead and left the party drunk to go see His body.

Dewey and Gale were now walking along the road trying to investigate when the drunken boys sped past them.

Dewey yelled out at the teens but ended up falling down the hill with Gale.

Arielle heard her mom yelling for Tatum as she jumped up off the floor "MOM?" Arielle yelled as she took off running to her mom

Jonathan rushed after her "Sidney?" He asked confused.

Sidney turned to face the kids "Tatum let's go." Sidney yelled.

Stu shrugged "maybe she clocked out early?" He asked.

Sidney sighed and turned to stu as she walked closer to the door getting ready to leave when Billy popped into the doorway scaring them both.

Arielle's she's went from Jonathan's to her fathers face.

"What is he doing here?" She asked, Sort of scolding.

Jonathan put a comforting arm around Arielle as he looked at Billy.

"I was thinking maybe we could talk Sid?" Billy asked.

Randy tried to argue the fact that Sidney didn't want to talk before she Butted in.

"Actually we do need to talk." She said taking Billy's hand.

"Upstairs the bedroom to the right." Stu said winking as Sidney led Billy up the stairs.

Arielle couldn't believe her eyes, her mother was going to forgive her father again?

Arielle felt her emotions taking over way too many emotions were attacking her at once.

Arielle rushed out of the room in an emotional hurry.

Jonathan turned and instantly followed her as Arielle ran to the kitchen.

Jonathan stopped as soon as he arrived next to Arielle who was panicking.

"Why is he here Jonathan?" Arielle asked,shakily.

Jonathan didn't know what to do his best friend and crush was panicking in front of his eyes.

"Hey woah Breathe, Breathe ari." Jonathan said, calmly.

Arielles eyes darted around the room before landing on Jonathan's.

Arielles eyes were full of tears as she spoke her lip trembling.

"Jonathan it isn't that easy..." Arielle said,shakily.

Jonathan didn't know what to do so to calm Arielle down he kissed her. Her first kiss was at six years old with her Seven year old best friend.

Arielle pulled away calmer and looked at Jonathan in shock "wow, was that planned?" She asked laughing.

Jonathan shook his head as he pulled Arielle in for a hug "I just wanted to help you."

Arielle nodded and smiled as she hugged Jonathan back "thank you, truly."

Jonathan nodded and pulled away from the hug.

Three hours later

Arielle heard a noise upstairs and rushed up to the room where her mother and father were when she spotted her dads body on the bed bloody, she gasped and froze as the killer turned to her.

Arielle screamed and Jonathan rushed up the stairs.