SIX. BILLYS 'DEATH'

Arielle rushed upstairs when she heard the sound of fighting

As soon as she arrived at the room she saw ghostface.

Billy's eyes landed on Arielles "ARIELLE RUN!" He yelled out to his daughter but she darted past him to her mother.

Sidney was trying to warn Billy as he got 'stabbed' by the killer.

Billy turned to face Sidney and Arielle with his hand reached out as he fell onto the bed.

Arielles eyes widened and welled with tears as she watched her father die.

Arielle tried her best to hold it together as the killer charged them.

Sidney grabbed Arielles hand as picked her up and jumped on the bed running out the room shutting and locking the door behind them.

As Sidney ran through the hallway with Arielle close behind they made there way towards the stairs but were cut off by Ghostface.

Sidney turned with Arielles hand in hers as they ran back into a bedroom hitting the killer with the door.

They ran into another room and blocked the door with a Surfboard and made their way to the window.

Sidney opened the window and Arielle climbed out first with Sidney close behind her.

As they stood on the roofs slope yelling for help the killer grabbed both of them and they screamed.

Sidney kept fighting against the killer before they let the both of them go.

Arielle and Sidney went flying off the roof and landed ontop of the boat that was below the window in front of the garage.

Arielle rolled off the boat and landed on her leg which ended up twisting her ankle as her mom rolled off behind her.

The two of them pulled themselves together as they stood up and looked up at the window to see if the killer was still there.

Both of them gasped in fear when they saw the killer was gone.

Arielle turned to her Mother "what the hell is happening?" Arielle asked.

Sidney looked over at her daughter "I I don't know, but your fathers dead." Sidney said, teary eyed.

Arielle felt her heart shatter again as her eyes welled with tears "I didn't even get to apologize to him or forgive him... ." Arielle said, her voice breaking.

Sidney looked at her daughter in sorrow "I'm so sorry sweetheart, I'm sure he knows That you're sorry." She said, pulling Arielle into a hug.

Arielle hugged her mom and cried softly in her arms before pulling away.

Arielle turned around and her eyes widened as it landed on a sight she never wanted to see.

Arielle gasped and then began to cry even harder.

Sidney was confused and turned to see what was upsetting Arielle when her eyes land on Tatums Body dangled in the garage door.

Sidney's eyes welled with tears as she began to weep.