Seven. DISCOVERING TATUM

Arielle's Eyes we're locked on the body of Tatum Riley, she didn't know how to act, what to do, where to go

Arielle's Eyes we're locked on the body of Tatum Riley, she didn't know how to act, what to do, where to go. She just Froze.

Sidney was panicking she obviously was upset over her best friends death but the killer was still on the loose and her and Arielle needed to get to safety,Now!

Arielle was pulled out of her frozen state by her mom grabbing her hand as she ran alongside her mother yelling for help they ran to the van that Gale was originally in.

The guy who Was watching the cameras Let them in closing the door behind him as they watched the tape, realizing the Tape was slower he opened the door to see the front door to the house open.

Panicky He turned around and pointed out a hole in the back of the van for the girls to use so Arielle shot through it first followed by Sidney.

As the girls ran they panicked more before running up to the porch.

Sidney grabbed the gun and turned around to Face Randy and Stu unaware of which was the masked killer she just rather be safe.

Sidney pointed the gun and the two of them "oh fuck you both!" She hissed as she turned and ran inside the house with Arielle locking the door.

Billy came towards the stairs and then tumbled down them, once arielles eyes landed on Billy her heart dropped.

Arielle couldn't believe this, her father was standing here in front of her but didn't she just watch him die?

After Arielle had finally gathered her thoughts and her composure she parted her lips.

"Dad?" Arielle asked, her eyes welling with tears as her and her mom ran to help him back up.

Once Billy was stood back up Arielle threw herself into his arms.

Billy held his daughter tightly in his arms as he hugged her and part of him felt as if this plan him and stu had was a bad idea.

After Billy hugged Arielle for what felt like an hour,he pulled away and took the gun from Sidney after calling her down.

Billy opened the door letting Randy inside.

Randy was freaking out "Stu's gone mad.." he was blabbing.

Billy chuckled and turned around slowly "we all go a little mad sometimes." He chuckled as he pointed the gun at Randy shooting him in the shoulder.

Arielle couldn't control her scream as Sidney yelled out as well running to help Randy.

Arielle turned to face her father as her mother Ran only to run into stu.

"Stu help me, help us." Sidney pleaded as she cried into Stu's chest.

Stu lifted his hand and put the voice box to his lips.

"Hello sidney, hello Arielle." The voice rang through the girls ears.

Arielle felt her heart drop as she turned to face stu and hatred and rage began to build inside her, but her Fear seemed to be stronger in the moment.

"No, no it can't be... you two!" Arielle asked, hatefully.