Eleven. THE AFTERMATH

Arielle woke up in the hospital, In pain but better than she was when she left the house

Arielle looked around the room and saw her mother.

"Mom?" Arielle asked pained as she tried to sit up.

Sidney Rushed over to Arielles side "hey, no sweetheart relax it's okay!"

Arielle felt tears rush into her eyes as she began to cry "it's my fault mom, it's all my fault."

Sidney shook her head as she pulled her eleven year old in for a hug "no, it's not your fault okay?" Sidney asked her daughter.

Arielle cried in her moms arms "I just want to go home can I go home?" Arielle asked.

Sidney looked at her daughter and sighed "yeah let me get Dewey." She said.

Arielle nodded and laid back waiting for Dewey.

Dewey made his way into the hospital room "ready to go kiddo?" He asked as he sat on the foot of Arielles hospital bed.

"Dewey, I'm scared." Arielle said, owning up to the fact she was scared.

Dewey places a reassuring hand on Arielles shoulder and took a deep breathe.

"Billy and Stu are gone Arielle, there's nothing to be afraid of." Dewey said.

Arielle sighed "what if someone else is out there who's just like them and wants me dead?."

"I won't let that happen!" Dewey replied.

"To keep you safe I would do anything!" Dewey Reassured.

Arielle looked at Dewey in tears and nodded "okay." She said softly.

Dewey helped Arielle out of the bed and carried her out of the hospital.

Once they were in the car Dewey drove Them home.

Twelve minutes later

Arielle paced around her bedroom terrified of what could happen to her after her dad attacked her.

Arielle sat down on her bed when it finally dawned on her, her mother had killed her father.

"Oh my god.." Arielle whispered as the Tears filled her eyes.

"I can't believe we killed my dad." Arielle whispered.

Arielle was in denial of the events but she was also aware of everything that happened.

Arielle heard her fathers voice and turned around.

"Arielle, did you really think you'd fully gotten ridden of me?" Billy taunted.

Arielles eyes welled with tears "how is this possible you're dead?" Arielle asked.

"I am, but I still live in here." He replied pointing to her head.

Arielles eyes Widened as she struggled to find the words.

"why did you do it?" Arielle asked, the pain clear in her voice.

"Why? Do you really need an explanation?" Billy asked.

Arielle sighed "yeah I do, because you never told me you just attacked, did me and mom mean nothing to you?" Arielle asked.

Billy chuckled "you guys meant everything to me , I don't know why I did it." He shrugged.

Arielle felt the anger building inside of her hearing these words, he was lying to her again!

"WHY DO YOU KEEP LYING TO ME?" Arielle yelled, the anger and hurt in her voice alarming her mother and Dewey who were downstairs.

Sidney rushed up the stairs "ARIELLE." Sidney yelled out, which pulled Arielle out of her Visions.

Arielle fell to the floor crying as her mom and Dewey rushing inside of the room.

"Arielle? Honey what's wrong?" Sidney Asked.

"Arielle? Are you okay?" Dewey asked.

"Could you just take this pain away? It hurts... so much, help me." Arielle asked.

Sidney felt her heart shatter as her daughter let these words escape her mouth as she pulled her into a hug.

Thirty minutes later

Arielle had finally fallen asleep with Sidney beside her and Dewey in the chair in the room.

"Dewey I'm worried about her, she's never been this way before what do we do?" Sidney asked, terrified.

"I promise we'll figure something out Sid." Dewey replied.

Sidney sighed and nodded but she couldn't help but get lost in thought.

What if this is billys doings? What if he's still affecting her, her birthdays soon I want her happy and safe.. what do I do? Am I doing enough?