Chapter 11

Brandon's POV: my phone alarm went off at 2pm, I nudged Brooke and said "Brooke sweetie it's time to get up at get ready for dance". She slowly sat up, "God I'm hungry" she said, "me to, should I order room service?" I asked, "ooo yes please".

I jumped up and rang downstairs to order room service, I ordered us pancakes and chips. Brooke jumped into the shower and once she was out I got in.

Brooke's POV: I was stood in the hotel room in one of my ALDC tops and bootie shorts when Brandon come out of the bathroom in nothing but his shorts and hugged me from behind. I giggled and rested my head back on his chest so I was looking up at him. "You're so perfect you know that" he spoke as he turned me round so what we were facing each other. "Pft I wish" I said. "Brooke! You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met and will ever meet, you're so kind and caring, and not to mention the fact that you make my day a hundred times better by just giving me one of you're perfect smiles." I looked up at Brandon, we each had a big smile on our faces, I slowly rose onto my tip toes and places my hand on his cheek, I then turned his head and kissed his cheek. His smile grew ten times more and he grabbed onto my waist and picked me up into the air, he pulled me in close to him and held my thighs so that I crossed my legs around him, I linked my arms around his neck, he spun me around before slowly stopping and gently letting me down onto the bed. He lay me down on the bed before climbing on top of me so that he was sat on me. My arms where still linked around his neck and his hands where moving my hair out of my face. He cupped my face in his hands and I slowly began to sit up. We were now both sat up on the bed. Brandon moved the final strand of hair out of my face before re cupping my face. This was it. We was finally going to get our first kiss.

Brandon's POV: my hands where cupping Brooke's face and my thumbs where slowly stroking her cheeks. I can't believe it. We are finally going to get our special kiss. We both started to lean into one another, we began to close our eyes, I let my fingers trail through Brooke's hair before cupping her face once again. We moved even closer to each other. Now I could almost feel our lips touching we were that close. Just as our lips where about to meet. The door bell rang. Both of our heads dropped. "Just my luck" I whispered as Brooke said "typical".

There was a silence for a moment, "you know what, I bloody hate this doorbell" I said. Me and Brooke both laughed and I went to answer the door. It was room service with our food. I gave the man money and took hold of the trolley and wheeled it in to the living area. We placed the food on the coffee table and sat on the floor whilst we ate. We didn't really speak much whilst eating, we just made funny faces to one another and laughed a lot. I'm so glad that no matter how close me and Brooke come to kissing or anything like that, we can still be our normal selves. She is the only person I've ever been able to be myself around.

We both dolloped an extremely large amount of chocolate spread onto our pancakes. "Man I hope we aren't sick now at dance" Brooke said, we both looked at each other, laughed, shrugged our shoulders and carried on eating. Once we were done, we both stood up to finish off getting ready to go. Just as we went to stand up, we each put our hand on the table to help us stand up. We accidentally both put our hands in the same place and I had my hand on top of Brooke's. I stroked her hand before holding onto it. We both smiled at each other, I pulled Brooke in close to me and let go of her hand so that I could wrap my arms around her waist. She giggled and put her hands on my chest, she couldn't reach my neck. We both looked into each other's eyes and smiled at one another. "You're so beautiful" I said. "I'm not" Brooke answered blushing slightly. "You really are, and by the way, the bit of chocolate on your face really compliments your eyes" I said jokingly. "Oh my god I haven't have I" Brooke said pulling away trying to hide her face. I laughed, "come here" I said as I held onto her waist again, I licked my finger and rubbed off the tiny chocolate spread next to Brooke's mouth, "thank you" she spoke. "I think I preferred you with it to be honest, really completes your look" I said. Brooke playfully hit my chest and spoke "sttooopppp", we both laughed. I pulled Brooke into a hug and kisses her forehead. "Come on kiddo,it's time to go downstairs" I said. Brooke smiled at me, we grabbed our things and walked out of our hotel room. Brooke was ahead of me as we walked out of the door, I ran up behind her and slotted my arms through the gaps of her body and arms and linked mine around her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder. Brooke giggled and I kissed her cheek. "ready to show miss Abby what we're made of?" I asked. "You betcha" Brooke responded, we both laughed and walked down to the lobby where we met everyone else. Miss Abby was the last to come down and once she arrived, we left for our walk to the dance studio we was hiring out. Me and Brooke walked at the back of everyone, as we started to walk I held onto Brooke's hand before pulling her in close to me so I could put my arm around her waist.