At Brandon's house

"Hey brooke, you hungry?" Brandon asked as he started to drive home, "yeah a little" I said, "come on then we'll go to a drive through" "brandon I can't" "why not cookie?" "I haven't got any money, I forgot to ask my mom for some" "brooke you don't think I'm really going to make you pay do you?", I laughed "I can't get one anyway, you won't be able to lift me if I eat any more junk food, I'm big enough as it is" "brooke are you crazy? All you are is muscle, You have got the most amazing figure ever, if anything you really need to put on weight!" Brandon said, I blushed, "so is that a yeah?" He asked, I gave a big nod and we both laughed. 

As brandon pulled up to the drive through, "hey brooke, you want your usual? Six chicken nuggets, fries and lemonade?" Brandon asked, "you remember?" I asked amazed, "how could I not?" He said, we laughed and brandon ordered our food. 

We then drove back to Brandon's house, it was quiet, but a comfortable quiet with the radio on low. 

As we walked into Brandon's house, Britney greeted me with a hug, "hey Brit Brit!!" I said, "hey cookie! I get to see you twice in one day, how lucky am I?!" She said smiling as she put her arm around my shoulder and leaded me to the living room. 

Brandon's POV: I try to get Britney's attention without brooke noticing. Brit knows I want to spend time with brooke, she's just doing it to annoy me, urgh. 

I quickly ran upstairs and put on a clean pair of joggers and a T-shirt.

My mom and dad are sat on one sofa, brit and brooke sit down on the other, I sit on the arm of the sofa next to brooke. "Hey Diane, hey ant" brooke says to my mom and dad. "Hey cookie, how're you?" My dad asked, "good thanks, and you?" "I've been great thanks" "glad to hear it!" Brooke said to my dad, he smiled, I passed brooke her food and we ate. 

After we had finished our food, brooke got up to take her plate out to the kitchen, "here brooke, I'll take it" I said standing up, "aw thank you brandon" brooke said passing me her plate and sitting back down. As I walked into the kitchen, I seen my dad follow me in as brooke, Brit and my mom talked. 

When we got to the kitchen, my dad shut the door "so?" He said, "so what?" I asked, "what's going on with you and brooke?" "Nothing dad" "oh c'mon brandon, I see how you look at her, you love her" "what?! Dad no!" "Oh c'mon brandon it's obvious, you love her and well, she loves you back" "dad we are just friends and anyway, even if I did love her-" "a ha! So you do" "okay so even though I love her, I'm not telling her, it could ruin everything" "whatever son, just don't mess her around, you guys are meant to be" my dad said, I smiled and we walked back into the living room. 

"Hey brooke, wanna watch a film upstairs?" I asked, "sure if that's okay?" Brooke said asking Diane, "of course kids, I'll bring you some drinks and snacks up in a little while" my mom said, I smiled, "thanks Diane!" Brooke said, we walked upstairs and into my room. 

"So what we watching?" Brooke asked jumping onto my bed, "whatever you want" I said, "oo, have you got pitch perfect?!" "Erm I'm sure Brit's got it, I'll go look in her room, one sec", brooke smiled and I went into Britney's room to find the DVD.

As I walked back into my room, brooke already had the quilt over her laying down slightly, I laughed as I walked to the DVD player to put the film on, "what? Your beds really comfy!" Brooke said giving me puppy dog eyes. I shook my head and laughed, "okay okay, at least move over though" I said, brooke smiled as she shuffled along the bed a little, i slightly lay down next to her, but on top of the covers, she lay her head on my chest and I put my arm around her, she cuddled into me more. 

20 minutes into the film, I paused the film as my mom came into my room, "aw look at you two ey" she said smiling, me and brooke both blushed, my mom continued "I'm only kidding haha, here you go, hot chocolate and popcorn", "thanks Diane!" Brooke said, my mom answered "hehe, anything for you cookie, brandon your going to have to drive brooke home soon it's getting late, unless brooke, you wanna stay the night?", I looked down on brooke as she looked up at me, I nodded and smiled, "if your sure that's okay with you Diane" brooke said smiling, "of course it is sweetie, I'll text your mom and let her know" my mom said, brooke smiled as she said "thank you!", I smiled to my mom as she walked out the door.