CHAPTER FOUR (4)

Titus 2:11-13

I will say it has been our national anthem since we were born as christians. Is not news when someone greets you like 'how you doing ' and you respond by the 'Grace of God I'm fine. Is no more news . But the question is, what is the grace of God all about? In verse number '11'. It says God's grace has offer us salvation. Now, we all know Jesus Christ is our saviour, he brought salvation to us. If so, then the grace of God is Jesus Christ. Now, the grace of God is holding some rules and regulations in verse number '12'. It says 'the rules teaches us to say no to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and Godly lives in this present age'. Meaning, the grace of God hold some teachings where every believer must adhere to. If we don't obey those teachings and do whatever we want, then I must say , we are not save by grace. We need to obey these teachings and through that the salvation that the grace offers will be our potion. When we obey the teachings of the grace we always talk about , it will turn our disgrace into amazing grace.
Saying by the grace of God I'm fine is never healthy , is not an assurance that you will go to heaven but obeying the teachings of the grace is what matters. God is justice. To be under this grace , you need to obey . When you obey the teachings of the grace , you will get the consequences of the grace which is salvation.

Repent, Turn, Obey and get saved.
@G.N.A.O