CHAPTER 7

PROVERBS 26:19

So is the man that deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in sport?
Proverbs 26:19

Am not I in sport? - How many hearts have been made sad, and how many reputations have been slain, by this kind of sport! "I designed no harm by what I said;" "It was only in jest," etc. Sportive as such persons may think their conduct to be, it is as ruinous as that of the mad man who shoots arrows, throws firebrands, and projects in all directions instruments of death, so that some are wounded, some burnt, and some slain.

A message talking of how we must treat others. We must know that there's always a difference between playing and joking. We shouldn't be seriously joke with how we treat others because it can cause sadness, hatred, anger and the rest. As human being, we must treat others with seriousness. If two people decides to play that's it(a godly play of course), but to cause trouble, sadness, make someone feel bad and later say is a joke is what the Bible says is not good. Verse 18 can give you a further insight on that. (Agro bi Tumi ma nipa fon). Let us be wise and treat others with respect and humbleness. If you don't be a fool to others, then know that you can never be a good Christian or a Child of God. Because obeying the rules of God makes you a fool in the sight of others who don't know Christ Jesus. Let us be humble and treat others with seriousness and no joking, for Christ Jesus never joke with us when he came to save us and love us. There was no joke in his love. Stay bless and protected.

(@gnao)