Annoying (Seek x Ghost reader fluff pt 2)

Ignoring all the other silly chapters I made... 🥰 Here's an actual chapter now 💀 By the way, you float like 3-5 feet (91.44 cm 1.524 M, sorry if I got the measurements wrong 😭 ) above the floor. Enjoy!!!

Requester: Mineisnine9lol

You follow Seek wherever it goes, dark rooms, rooms with weird paintings, rooms with fireplaces, etc, you smile as you wrap your arms around Seek's neck and put your head on its shoulder while lean onto its back, just to annoy it a bit. Since your impatient and hunting the humans down can take a while, Seek just ignores you and continues to walk.

You just lay there dozing off, thinking about random things until you fell asleep. While Seek silently walks until its destination. "Finally." It thinks to itself, now that you're asleep you won't bother it. It would prefer to leave you floating around in a random room but your arms had literal death grip onto it so it couldn't abandon you.

A few hours later, you wake up to Seek about to chase some humans. You don't care enough to get up so you nuzzle into the side of Seek's neck. In response you get a shiver, If Seek wasn't about to catch its prey, you would be in a lot of trouble. Not that you'd care, a few minutes later you open your eyes to see Seek chasing after the humans, you decide to help the slow poke because it's likely going to lose them again.

Gently letting go you quickly fly through walls to the last door, you go through it and lock the door. You also put a closet infront of the door so the humans don't break the door down to get in. You put your hands on your hips and look at the work you did to the door, eh, seemed good enough. Now time to watch. You go through the wall to see the humans getting close. Seek, who is distressed of losing them, sees you and gets confused on what the hell you plotted.

You give it a big smile and you both watch as the humans bang on the door trying to get it open, if Seek had its mouth out. It would have the biggest smile ever. You watch as Seek catches the humans, killing them, and more blah blah blah. Once it was done, it turns to you. "Thank you, I don't know what I would've done without you.." You innocently smile at Seek.

"I only did it because I wanted to annoy you without you sending me off somewhere or disappearing." You say. Seek, expecting that answer, replies. "Well, a deal's a deal, do whatever the hell you want." It sighs and waves its hand in dismissal. You now have the biggest smile ever, you already know exactly what you're going to do.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey" You repeat as you follow Seek around while poking it, Seek already regrets the agreement it made with you. But hey, at least it isn't as lonely now that you're here to annoy it. You're now holding onto one of Seek's legs. "WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MEEEEEEEEEE??" You cry while casually being used as a mop, being dragged across the floor.

Seek stops, looks down to you, then picks you up and makes you 'stand' right infront of you. (if you're wondering how it can touch you, only monsters/non-humans can touch ghosts & stuff) "If you're going to annoy me, do it properly because what you're doing is not working." It says as it walks past you, you sigh and follow it. Thinking if more things to try to do, the suddenly, the greatest idea came up.

You smile as you float behind Seek, you blow into the back of its head and it shivers a bit. It turns around to look at you, you give it a quick kiss and fly away quickly. It stands there in confusion, processing what the actual fuck just happened. It realizes and starts to chase after you. "YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THAT." You laugh like crazy while you're 2 rooms ahead of it, you've kissed and pissed off THE infamous Seek. You're in a lot of trouble but you don't care, you're having fun and that's all that matters.

You suddenly feel something grab your neck, the next second your slammed against a wall. Seeing a now angry and (probably flustered) Seek, you innocently smile. "Are we about to kiss right now?" You say, you're probably going to die again, twice. "You're about to kiss the floor if you don't shut up." It says, squeezing your throat more while you have a stupid grin on your face. "That's kinda kinky.." You reply. 'Anyways, I would prefer your non-existent mouth than the floor, thanks."

.

.

.

You are now stuck in the grasp of the annoyed goo, you're basically being strangled with one hand while being dragged around the hotel. You were enjoying this because it's better than sitting around and trying to scare humans. You smile, you've finally found something to entertain you. And just maybe a friend..