Bandages (Rush x Reader fluff + spice)

As you can tell in the photo, Rush will be human in this 😇 Anyways, HELP I HAVE OVER 10+ REQUESTS INCLUDING THIS. Eh, I'll get them done 😭 Uh, small TW for blood and cuts (NOT S/H) Enjoy! (art credits to keruvion on TikTok!) Sorry if the chapter's a little long, I wanted to write something to keep you all fed 😒🙄

 Eh, I'll get them done 😭 Uh, small TW for blood and cuts (NOT S/H) Enjoy! (art credits to keruvion on TikTok!) Sorry if the chapter's a little long, I wanted to write something to keep you all fed 😒🙄

Requester: ThatNiceGryff_xx

    You absolutely hate closets. The tight spaces, the dark, the feeling of being squished into such a small place makes you vulnerable and you hate it. But since this hotel is all about closets, you absolutely love them now!!! Hooray!!!! Yipiee!!!! Just kidding. You still despise them.

   Especially Rush. You don't know what it is about them, but they are a little different from the rest of the monsters you've met. You try to peek through the closet to see if you can see Rush, but you don't see anything at all. Maybe except a small white-ish gray blur, but other than that, nothing.

    But you hated Rush, making you get into closets so you live. Sometimes, Jack would team up and almost get you killed. "I CALL JACK SLANDER!!!" You think to yourself as you walk in the hallways, you see this one room where it is practically barricaded and you need to walk into a glass area to get through. Walking in, you look for some items in the drawers. You find a lighter and a couple of coins, you sigh in disappointment just by a single lighter, but it's something.

    You carefully crouch under the broken glass, but you accidentally brush against a sharp piece. "OUCH!" You take a look at your arm, seeing a bit of blood running down your arm. Crap, you need bandages now. You quickly get out and run into the next door, covering the cut. You desperately look for bandages, but no luck. It was a slightly deep one too, you take a piece of your shirt, and rip it. Wrapping it around your arm tightly, you try to stop the bleeding as soon as you can. It works, but it won't work for long...

     You continue your way through the hotel. Until there was flickering lights, guess who? IT'S RUSH AGAIN. Since the only closet was on the other side of the room, you quickly run to it. Finally getting to it, you open it to see Jack. "I HATE YOU." You yell and slam the closet door, you quickly open it back up just to be met with Rush running into the room. You think this is the end for you when suddenly it runs past you. "What. The. Fuck." You whisper, looking out the door. Seeing nothing but pitch black darkness.

    Skeptically, walking to the exit, you're suddenly pulled to the side and pinned to the corner of the wall. You can't see anything because you're eyes are adjusting to the dark. Once you adjusted, you see what's Infront of you. A dark figure with sharp white teeth smiling right at you. "What do we have here?~" Rush coos, holding your chin up to make you look at it. "Hmm, such a lovely face! It would be a shame if it went to waste."

    You slightly panic when it moves closer to your face, studying your features. It looks at you more, suddenly it grabs your arm and takes a look at it. "No, this won't do." It drags you out of the dark room, which causes you to stumble in confusion and shock from what just happened. "What..where are we going?" You question while casually being dragged away by Rush, who surprisingly didn't kill you. Literal sirens were going off in your head telling you to run but if you did you'd be caught in a second, and who knows what would happen next. It was trying to help you...

    "Nowhere special, just somewhere where we can treat your wounds." It says while going into a room, it has light so you're basically blinded. Covering your eyes you go into a room where you're sat down onto the bed. Opening your eyes, you finally get used to the light. But you opened them to see Rush cleaning and patching up your arm. "That's kinda hot.." You think you yourself, taking the time now that you can see Rush, you look at them. You see white, gray, and black hair, dark grey skin, and surprisingly normal eyes.

    "How do you feel now?" It asks you, now gently holding your hand. "Better.." You mutter, looking away in embarrassment. It tightens the grip onto your hand, making your heart race. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?" You mentally yell to yourself, you're also even more confused that it didn't shed more blood on you, and helped your wounds. "Why so shy? You can look at me you know, I'm not eyes." It laughs, you smile and laugh a little too.

    Rush takes its other hand and places it on your cheek, it leans in and places a small, quick kiss onto your lips. "Be more careful next time." You pause for a moment, processing what the fuck just happened. Your eyes widen when you realize, Rush smirks at you. "Aww, how cute! Do you want another one?" Your heart is practically beating out of your chest, you can feel it without having to check your pulse.

    "I'm waiting for an answer~" You don't want to say anything, embarrassed. So you place your hands on Rush's face and give it a passionate kiss. Taking that as a yes, it pushes you more onto the bed, getting onto it with you. The kiss gets intense, as it starts to use their tongue. You put your arms around their neck as it goes closer to you. You start to feel hot, the atmosphere of the room is very tense. You felt really light, everything was becoming a blur. But you still felt the pleasure of the intense kissing.

     Rush breaks the kiss, leaving a small string of saliva, then pushes you down onto the bed, and gets on top of you. It kisses you more as it puts its hands on your hips, you couldn't think properly as the kisses get more rough and quick. They break the kiss again. It bites your neck gently, then licks your neck, making sure its tongue touches every single sensitive area. Occasionally sucking on certain parts. You softly moan as it move to the other side of your neck. It removes its mouth after leaving lots of marks. "It's going to be a very, long couple of hours for you. If I were you I'd prepare now.."

You couldn't walk after that, the end 😇