Figure beats the shit out of R1 & R2 Fluff + crack

This is from the previous Figure x Reader, enjoy!

Requester: Mineisnine9lol

"VENGEANCE WILL BE OURS!" You yell as you point forward, you are being held up by The Figure as you both are going to door 100, somehow, (R1) and (R2) just barely managed to survive, now you two are about to make their lives hell. The two open up the metal door, the two look at both of you in horror while you have a huge smile and The Figure croaks, you stand on the upper part of the stairs while the Figure jumped into the other side. You run off somewhere while you let the creature decide what to do.

You look for the key, and grab it. While R1 and R2 are both desperately hiding trying not to get caught. You stuff it into your pocket and you look for the elevator thing, finding the door to fix the elevator, you stand there and wait for your "teammates" to come to the door. You see both of them walk up to the door, they stare at you, frozen in fear. "HEY FIGURE!!!" You yell, making the creature screech and run to you, R1 and R2 are now begging for forgiveness on their knees. Begging to have their lives spared.

"Hmm... No!" You smile at them both sweetly, the Figure catches up and eats them both. Once it was done you smile and pat its head, great, it was covered in blood. Oh well, at least you both are happy now that you got revenge! :)