Chapter 2

Hey everyone welcome to another chapter this is my third story of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I might do the series of Rise of the Mutant Ninja Turtles as well, anyway let's get into the chapter!
With the villains

"Yes! We did it! We got the whatcha-ma-hoosie-doodle!" Hypno said.

"Of course we did." Warren said." Nothing can stop Supervillain Warren Stone and his conjuring compatriot, Hypno-Potamus!" Warren ran his hand over his hair. As Warren drives past the people nearly hit them.

With the turtles and Aurora

The turtles plus Aurora saw Hypno and Warren Stone drove out of the museum as the turtles and Aurora where jumping and running off to roof to the other roof.

"There they are! Okay, here's the plan-" Raph began to say when Leo cuts him off.

"Raph, relax. Who needs a plan when we got crazy cool mystic powers?" Leo said

"Leo!" Raph yelled.

"Oh boy here we go again." Aurora muttered.

"Come on, swords. It's portal time! I'll see you guys later after I save the day! Buh-bye-bye!" He said as he used swords to portal he went into to it and vanished.

"Stop! We need to work together!" Raph exclaimed.

"Wellington Sunday! It's those pesky turtles and lizard!" Hypno said as he look at the window when he saw Leo.

Then Leo teleported in the truck and he said."License and registration?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, mate. I must have left it in my other jacket." Hypno said as he lift up his hand and doves fly out of Hypno's sleeve which knocking Leo out of the van as he was holding onto the door for his life.

"Leo!" Aurora shouted worried about her older brother.

"Leo, we're coming!" Raph shouted.

"Don't worry. I got 'em right where I wanted 'em." Leo said suddenly a tv hit him in the face, Raph and Aurora just gave him like a look that said"Oh really?"

"Doesn't look that way to me." Raph muttered." Donnie, Mikey, Maneuver 12."

"On it!" Donnie said

Mikey said." Whip-o-rama!" And suddenly Warren's hair was sliced off Leo held onto Hypno.

"Prepare to be Donnie'd by my mystic tech!" Donnie said. Where Donnie twirls his staff as he used his staff to swing as then rockets land in front of the van creating a barrier. Warren swerved around. Leo and Hypno get bashed around." Oh boy." Leo said as he saw Raph.

"Okay creeps , hand over the stolen thingy!" Raph said as he used his he mystic form. He then smashed the van, Raph look and saw the thing that Hypno and Warren stole." That's gotta be what they stole! I got it!"

"With those clumsy hands?" Leo chuckled." No I got this one." He used his mystic weapon and portal appeared but it show Raph phantom hand Leo yelp in surprise and quickly slices off the hand which the fist hits him.

"You portal chopped him.." Donnie said in disgust

"Yuck that's just gross!" Aurora exclaimed.

"Portal chopped, I like it, maybe my new catchphrase? Okay, let's see how it fits. 'You've been portal chopped'." Leo said

The Foot Lieutenant steps on Hypno and Warren and grabbed the thingy." I'll be taking this." The foot lieutenant said.

Raph: The Foot Clan?

Aurora rolls her eyes and said" Why I am not surprised that you guys are behind this?"

"Finally after all these centuries this is ours." Foot lieutenant said

"Yes if course thanks to us delivered safe and sound no problem partner." Hypno said" Hey just quietly are we partners? We are partners, yeah?"

The foot lieutenant face plam and groan and snapped his fingers as they disappeared.

"This can't be good." Aurora said.

"Oh man, that thing must be dangerous. If the foot clan wants it." Mikey said.

"You think?" Raph asked as everyone glared at Leo.

"Huh what?" Leo said confused.

"Let's get back to the lair." Aurora said.

Chapter 2 is done! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please tell me if I made any mistakes anyway see you guys in the next chapter bye!
Finished at 10:32 PM on Saturday 17 2022

Words counted: 700