Chapter 6

Back home. The pods fly inside and Donnie emerges. The others are released as well.]

April: Everyone okay? Everybody heard?

Mikey: How did we get here?

Donnie: Donnie pods. We've never had to use those before. So how would everyone rate their escape experience? "Very satisfied, "Very, very satisfied," Extremity, satisfied?"

April:Donnie!

Aurora: Not helping at all D.

Donnie: Sorry. Data collection calms me down.

Splinter moans in pain as Aurora and April gasp

April: Splints.

Aurora: Dad!

Casey: This is terrible! Why did we leave?

Mikey: In case you didn't notice, we're getting our butts kicked!

Casey: But my mission was to stop them. Right now, the Krang are using that key to bring something that will destroy the world. We lost.

Raph's pod arrives and Leo stepped out, his heart racing.

Donnie: Where's my other pod?

Mikey: Where's Raph?

Donnie: I mean, where's Raph?

Leo with anger in his heart, he lunged at Casey.

Leo: [in fury] Did you know this would happen? Why didn't you tell me?

Casey: What are you talking about?

Mikey: Easy! Leo, what's going on? Where's Raph?

Donnie: Leo, what happened to Raph?

Aurora: Leo where's Raph?

Splinter: Leonardo?

Leo froze and looks at his family

Leo: They... They got him.

April: You left Raph?

Leo: He left himself. He used his pod to save me, all because I went after this stupid thing. [shoves the key to Casey.]

Casey: You got it. Nice.

Leo: Nice? They captured Raph. He's from the future. He knew this would happen!

Casey: No. I didn't. This didn't happened in my time. We changed the past, and you got the key. That means there's still a chance to stop them.

Leo: No, we have to save Raph. Come on.

Donnie: Leo, wait.

Leo: If you won't come, I'll go myself.

As Leo tries to swing his sword, but his magic is still drained.

Donnie: We've lost our mystic power.

Mikey: We don't have a plan.

Aurora nodded agreed with her brother: Yeah with out a plan we won't get Raph back.

Leo: We don't need a plan. Remember I'm the greatest ninja the world's ever seen, his words.

Donnie: Shouldn't we talk about this before we run off all half cocked, willy nilly pell mell?

Leo: Look, I keep being told I'm doing this hero thing wrong. But I got the key, Didn't I? I get results, so now we're doing it my way.

Splinter: My son, Listen to your team. This is not about you.

Leo: They made it about me when they took my brother. Trust me, I got this. Donnie, you're driving.

Leo pushed pass the others as Mikey, Donnie, Aurora follow.

April: What do we do with this?

Casey: We can't just bring it with us, but we can't just leave it behind.

April: Then we should destroy it. Splints and I will stay here and take care of business.

Casey: Thanks, Commander O'Neil.

April (smirking): Commander? I like the sound of that.

Finished chapter 6 at 9:54 PM on Wednesday September 21 2022

words counted:516