Chapter 12

[Elsewhere...]

April: April ONeil!

Splinter: That's payback.

April: Keep her under that building until I bring it down!

They charged at Sister Krang. April slammed the wrecking ball into the building and the building collapse.

April: Casey, get out of there!

The building collapsed..

Casey: Commander ONeil.

Splinter: Nice shot.

As they recover, Casey looks up from above.

Casey: Donnie's almost got the ship to the other side. I have to get to the key.

April: See ya.

Casey heads to the rooftops and headed to the Technodrome.

Casey: Come in, sensei. It's Casey. Can you hear me? Cone in, Sensei. Can you hear me?

From the sky, the Turtles and the lizacontinue on fighting the leader Krang.

Raph: Okay! Donnie!

Donnie: Cowabunga!

Mikey: Flip o Rama!

Leo: Let's roll.

Aurora: Let's do this!

All: Hot soup!

The turtles and Aurora rise up to the top and Krang snapped his fingers, causing them to fly back. The krang smashed Donnie,Mikey, and Aurora as the two turtles and lizard fall from the sky, unconscious...

Leo: Raph, go!

Raph: On it!

[Raph sprinted into the portal and grabbed them.]

Raph: Gotcha! Don't worry, Donnie! This is not a hug. It's a rescue!

[They crashed into the island.]

Raph: Where are we? Staten island?

Donnie: Oh, gross. So how would everyone rate that rescue experience? Unsatisfied? Very unsatisfied? Wish Donnie would have done it? Um-hum? (grunts)

Raph: Donnie. Leo's still up there.

They look up at the technodrome. Leo gets to his feet, but he was too weak.

Leo: Casey. Casey, come in.

Casey: [arrives at the building.] Sensei, I'm here. And I've got eyes on the key. Just tell me when you're home free, and I'll pull the plug.

Leo grimaced as the Krang advanced, glowing red eyes shined.

Leo: Casey, listen to me. When I get to the other side, you close that door.

Casey Jones: [shocked] What? Sensei, no!

April and Splinter hear them. along with Raph, Mikey,Donnie and Aurora.

Leo: Casey, it's the only way. He's too strong. He's not gonna stay on the other side unless I keep him there.

Casey Jones: [desperate] There has to be another way!

Leo: We tried everything, Cass. This is the only way.

Raph: Leo, please don't do this! Leo!

Leo: (chuckles) You're one to talk, big bro. Hero moves are totally your style.

Aurora: Leo no don't do this! Please!

Leader Krang: (laughs) Outmatched and alone, yet you persist. For what? Honor, redemption? Sacrifice? All meaningless.