Chapter 7

Somewhere, Raph opened his eyes and saw gooey krang mass all over his body

Sister Krang: Look at it. [climbs over to him] Disgusting.

Raph: Try looking in a mirror.

Sister Krang: [offended] It's talking to me. I'm going to rip out its tongue.

Leader Krang: Forgive my sister. She's got a bit of a temper. And being in prison for a thousand years hasn't done her any favors. You're not human. What are you?

Raph: Let me go, and I'll show you.

Raph tries to bite back but the alien backs away.

Leader Krang: You're more powerful than the people of this planet, yet you defend them. Why?

Raph: It's my duty.

Leader Krang: A word used by the weak. Many planets before yours have spoken of duty. They too have been consumed by the krang. And now, our glorious crusade continues, to restore the natural order of things. The strong will devour the weak.

Raph: Last I checked, we weren't the ones locked in a prison dimension for a thousand years.

Leader Krang: A rare mission. Once I receive the key from your comrades, I will bring forth the mighty Technodrome and you will witness the true power of the krang. Now where have they taken my key?

Sister Krang: It won't tell you anything. Let me kill it!

Raph: Lady brain face here is right. I'm not telling you jack.

Leader Krang: [laughs] You don't have to tell me. I'll look myself.

[He sticks his tentacles into Raph's body and brain. Images of the city flashed in his mind.]

Leader Krang: There it is.. They always do it the hard way.

[The krang leader walked toward the foot clan.]

Leader Krang: Our brother and I will secure a location for the dimensional doorway. Take these soldiers and receive me my key.

Lieutenant: We live to serve.

Leader Krang: You will serve me whenever you live or not.

[The tiny krang sends krang mass and started to corrupt Lieutenant and Brute. The soldiers gasped when they saw that they mutated into monsters. The krang mass started to attack the rest of the clan, turning into feral beasts.]

Casey: What is this thing?

Donnie: Hold on to your gluteus maxmi.

Mikey: The Turtle Tank, baby! It's how we roll in the past. I mean, the present. I mean... Oh. Time travel's confusing.

Donnie: They're on the move. According to the subcutaneous tracker I put on Raph–

Leo: Wait, does that mean you put trackers on all of us?

[As Donnie siblings glared at him wanting to know the answer]

Donnie: No? No... Of course I did... n't. Based on their trajectory, they're headed...

Casey: To the tallest building in the city.

Donnie: That's right, Metro Tower.

Casey: I heard the story so many times as a kid, but I never thought "And behold, from their perch atop New York City. The Krang ripped open the sky itself. What came out was terror And what rained down upon us was worse than death."

[ Leo, Donnie, Mikey and Aurora just stared at Casey in shock about what he just said]

Aurora (muttering about something that no one can here): Jeez they really told that to kids.

Mikey: They told that to kids?! Man, the future is harsh.

Leo: I'm not gonna let that happened. We need to get into Metro Tower without being spotted. We'll take the subway tunnels.

Donnie: Subway tunnels don't offer much in a way of an escape if we need it. Are you sure about this?

Mikey: Yeah, maybe we should...

Leo: Guys, we're doing it my way. Remember?

Mikey and Aurora gave Donnie a concerned look.

Meanwhile in the Metro Tower. That the aliens burst though.

Krang leader: Prepare to site so we may bring forth the tecnhodrome.

All: Yes brother.

The tiny krang spread the infection all over the people.

With the turtles, Casey and Aurora

Leo: See? Smooth sailing. We'll have Raph in no time.

Mikey: I hope he's okay. How are we gonna find him once we get there?

Donnie: I have a lot of questions regarding "once we get there."

Leo: Relax guys. We'll do what we always do. Ninja in, ninja their faces, ninja out.

Casey: That's exactly how you freed all those families from the krang labor camp.

Leo: Yeah, that sounds like me.

Casey: In the future, you guys are beyond amazing. The mystic powers you're able to harness are on a whole other level.

Donnie: Of course! What about my future? Don't let me down. I expecting big things from me. How many Nobel prizes do I have? Don't tell me. I wanna be surprised.

Casey: Donnie, you were the most brilliant innovative mind of all time.

Donnie: I'm shocked. I am. Go on, continue to meet my expectations.

Mikey: What do I do in the future?

Aurora [nodded wondering about her future as well]: Yeah I want to know what did I do in the future

Casey: You are the most powerful mystic warrior the world has ever known. With those two hands, you send me back in time. (Casey then looks at Aurora)

Mikey: Whoa[Mikey life's up his hands and tried to make a portal]

Casey: Aurora you help so many people, you even save little kids from a lab!

Her brothers couldn't help but to chuckle: Yep that will sound like Aurora would do.

Casey: Actually, there is something I should tell you.

Then a sudden bump caused them to fall.

Leo: Think we're in the right place?

Donnie: Looks like the metro tower station is on the other side of those vines.

Leo: Great. Let's hoof it.

Donnie: Though the disgusting, drippy slime jungle? I know, I know. Leo knows best, but I'm not sharing my hand sanitizer.

The tank opens as everyone exit out. Donnie activates his flashlight as they walked to a strange vine like sewer.

Leo: Feeling a lack of rush in this rush hour, right?

Donnie: I don't know, Leo. Something feels... off.

Mikey: Don't worry. I won't let us die. I'm a mystic warrior!

Donnie: "I feel better already," he said without a hint of sarcasm.

Leo: Look, the stairs. Sneaking in from below was the right move. Those smileballs will never see us coming.(Aurora looks up and froze and looks at her brothers and Casey)

Aurora (gasp): Um guys...

Leo: What is it Aura- -

[Everyone gasped as glowing eyes shined bright. Leo turned and saw a mouth shooting tentacles at him]

Finished chapter 7 at 8:06 AM on Thursday September 22 2022

words counted: 1100