Marinette/Ladybug x Short! Reader 🌶

A/N -Part 1 of this oneshot !! This does get kinda spicy at the end so like lime warning for y'all !

(Y/n) Pov

Hey god, it's me again. Please forgive my fruitcake looking self and don't let me die today.

Ah yes once again I've been snatched from my normal life and thrown into a life or death situation. Like I know I'm hot and everything but 3 out of 7 days of the week I'm taken hostage by an akumatized villain.

Y'all really got nothing better to do but kidnap people huh? Well considering that I'm dangling from the eiffel tower right now I guess not. Oh and did I forget to mention there's a bomb attached to me that's gonna go off in the next 20 minutes?

Ladybug and Chat Noir sure are taking their sweet time today. I wonder if I ate the rest of the strawberry ice cream in the freezer. Oh well if I survive this time I'll know when I get home.

"Hahaha! Ladybug and Chat Noir, hand over your miraculous or poor little (y/n) will explode into bits and pieces!"

Jesus. I understand that they're running kind of late today but you don't have to describe how I'll die. I look down at the bomb again.

'13 minutes left'

Good god please hurry.

Ladybug Pov

"Hahaha! Ladybug and Chat Noir, hand over your miraculous or poor little (y/n) will explode into bits and pieces!"

No. Not him. Please tell me I heard that wrong. Please don't have him. Please be someone else this time.

Chat Noir and I were hiding behind one of the bars on the eiffel tower working out a plan when the villain started yelling.

"M'lady?" Chat whispered. "Do you know them? You look more worried than usual."

"I- uh-" Shit. No getting out of this one now. I sigh preparing myself for what I was about to say, gripping the bar of the tower tighter in the process.

"Yes I do kitty. He's.. He's the boy I like. I'm sorry Chat, I didn't want to tell you bec-"

"Because you think I'd go after him? Right?" I sigh. "Yes, and-" "He's cute, I might have to steal him from you bugaboo."

"..."

"WHAT." I slapped my hand over my mouth. The villain whipped their head around right over to our position. (Y/n) looked as well hope sparkling in his eyes.

Damn. He looks so handso- FOCUS MARI. I mentally slapped myself holding myself back from actually doing it.

I looked over at Chat who I mentally exchanged a plan with. (Y/n). I- I mean WE are going to save you.

***

"Cataclysm!" Chat Noir sprinted towards (y/n) and the villain. There was 2 minutes left on the timer. That means there's only 1 minute to save my angel.

(Y/n) is everything to me, since we first met to when he told me about him being trans to now and forever. I can't lose him. Not now. I haven't even told him how I feel yet.

"You won't take (y/n) from me!" The villain looked back at him smirking. (Y/n's) face turned pale.

Oh no.

"So you care about this pest?" The villain held up a remote. I stopped in my tracks eyes wide. Chat stopped too.

"Wait no! I'll-.. I'll give you my miraculous.." I fell to my knees reaching up to my ears slowly. "M'lady no-" "No Chat, if this is how I can save (y/n) then this is what I have to do." I choked back my tears.