Marinette/Ladybug x Short! Reader 🍋

A/N - this is so fucking kinky im so sorry- well- not really-

Ladybug Pov

"Use your words, 𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦." I stated. He looked so cute like this beneath me, all flushed and panting. His shirt was riding up his stomach halfway with his smooth (s/c) skin exposed. I wanted to touch him more and explore every part of him, but I wanted to know that it was okay to do this.

I waited patiently for his response, casually drawing shapes into his hips where his waistband sat. "Y-Yes, I want to do this with you." I felt my heart explode. 'He's so cute.'

I smiled and gently tugged at his shirt. "Can I take this off?" He nodded but it almost seemed like he hesitated? I frowned and he looked confused as to why I was.

"(Y/n), it's okay if you're nervous. But I need you to be 100% okay with this. I need to know that you want this, truly. So if there's something you want to sa-"

"I'M TRANS!" I was taken back slightly at him yelling. Then it clicked. Marinette knew (y/n) is trans but Ladybug didn't. I only smiled and shook my head.

I sat up and pulled him into my lap. "That doesn't change anything, you're still a boy a very pretty one at that." He blushed and smiled

"Now," I started sliding his shirt over his head. "Where were we?"

(Y/n) Pov

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SHE CALLED ME A PRETTY BOY. The butterflies in my stomach are gonna start flying out. "Now," She started as she slid my shirt off revealing my surgery scars. "Where were we?" I think I just died.

Her spandex covered fingers slid over the incisions making me shiver. She slid her hands over my shoulders, arms and chest as she made her way to waist. My scars were still sensitive since I had my surgery about 7 months ago but never this sensitive. I guess its different when its someone else's hands.

I let out a squeak when I felt her fingers hook into the waistband of my pants. My hands sat on her upper arm just above her elbows. I didn't really know where to put them since I was awkward when it came to this kind of stuff.

I'm pretty sure she noticed my nervousness because she switched our positions again. I was now between Ladybug's lap with my back against her. She brought her lips up to my ear. "Relax my love, you have nothing to worry about. I've got you."

She trailed her hands down my arms and chest again, applying slight pressure to my scars every so often making me whimper. She giggled every time I did. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding when she started kissing down my jawline and neck.

"Ah~" I covered my mouth quickly. Oh god I really just moaned. "I-I'm sorry I didn't think-"

"No."

Oh shit. "You sound so pretty for me like that, I want to hear more." I don't think you know what you just did but.. don't be surprised if I'm a little bitch boy now.

"Are you sure?" I fiddled with the drawstrings on my pants. "Yes, I am." She pressed against my ear. "Now let me hear how desperate you are for me."

'Fuck-'

I felt my thighs rub against each other slightly, trying to relieve some of the ache inside. Ladybug smirked and slid her hands down again. But this time she went lower to my thighs.

She gently grabbed them testing how sensitive I was. I let out a low groan in response and she smiled lightly.

Then it hit me.

I don't know who she is. She could be some old ass lady and I'm not about to be touched by a perv.

"W-Wait." I grabbed her hands lightly and she hummed questioningly. "I'm sorry if this question makes you uncomfortable but," I turned to face her. "I need to know. Who are you? It's okay if you don't want to tell me of course! But.. I need to know if I know you outside of your persona." Guilt filled my gut but I knew it was the right thing to do.