Possesive! Zoe x Singer! Reader

Y/n Pov

𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬 "Y/n, over here!" 'I'll never catch a break will I?' The constant flashing of the cameras was blocking my view almost completely. I was just trying to get to school man. I mean I get that they're doing their job too but following me to school? That crosses the line.

"Listen, I understand that your job is to follow me and get pictures of me outside of music, but this is where I go to school so if you coul-"

"So your friends go here too? What are your teachers like? Do you think people only talk to you because you're famous? What about any lovers?"

Oh god what did I just start.

"It's my first day going to public school so if you could please let me through that'd be awesome okay? Thanks bye!" I made a mad dash for the front doors up the stairs managing to somehow not fall on my face but running into someone else instead.

"Oh my god are you okay? I'm so sorry!" I apologized hoping they wouldn't be too mad at me. I do want to have somewhat of a normal life as a teenager after all.

"Yes, I'm okay thanks for asking but.. why were you running?" The blonde girl asked. She about the same height as me and was wearing a blue beenie with the coolest high tops I had ever seen. Along with a black leather jacket, yellow jeans with a rip on the left pant leg, a white shirt with a pixelated flower on it and also had a strip of pink highlighted hair.

"Well um- so you see- it's better if we just go inside and I'll explain later when we get to class.." I fiddled with my fingers hoping she wouldn't be upset.

"Okay..?" She laughed softly. 'Her laugh is so pretty'. We both started walking to the courtyard, talking along the way.

"I never got your name by the way. I'm Zoe, Zoe Lee." She stuck out her hand and I panicked trying to think of an excuse to leave.

"Hello? Earth to pretty boy?" She waved her hand in front of my face. I flinched slightly, blushing a little.

"Oh sorry! I'm.. (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)." I shook her hand that she had placed back out gently. She smiled gently not surprised at all.

"Cool! Nice to meet you (Y/n)!" Huh? She wasn't freaking out? Thats kinda.. amazing to be honest. The first person I meet doesn't seem to care I'm famous. It's actually kind of nic-

"Oh my god! It's (A/n)!"

Spoke too soon.

I felt my hand being grabbed and was pulled into a classroom. I looked around only to be 'shushed' with a finger on my lips. Zoe. She listened for a few seconds waiting to hear if there were any footsteps still.

"Whew, that could've ended badly." She spoke still being quiet in case there were still people nearby.

"Y-Yeah it was.." I don't think I realized the position we were in until now. My back was against Zoe's chest, she had her hand loosely around my waist and the one that previously rested on my lips was now on my shoulder. Her hand gripping it slightly.

I think she realized it too because she immediately let go. "Oh s-sorry! Instinct I guess." She nervously stated. Instinct? What the hell did that mean?

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. "We should get to class-" "Yeah-"

The walk to class was awkward and quiet. I hope she doesn't think I'm weird. After all the last school I went to was with Felix and he wasn't the best. He would always make fun of me for not having any friends. Why didn't I have any friends? Because when you're famous at a private school with rich kids you're hated. It's an unspoken rule for them so I transferred here as a result.