Explanation

Author:(A couple of years ago,I wanted to draw a continent with either strange new creatures or evolved forms of African wildlife for a survival game similar to ark.If the game was by some very tiny chance gonna become real,I decided to write documentaries about the creatures so the players could learn the behavioural patterns of the animals.I enjoyed it so much that I added more continents and even more animals for different climates.I got so into it,to the point of placing the whole planet in a solar system with a Red giant type sun.

Ever since high school I was forced to abandon that little project but my grandmother sugested on several ocassions to make a book about it.So why not.I'm going to continue with the documentaries,and when I'm finished with all the animals on this continent of Uwindaji,I'll write chapters about the reader who will end up in a virtual reality of this planet and survive with the game logic.

Also the Uwindaji would mean hunt in swahili.Since Africa's my favorite continent because of the number of endemic species I named all the continents in similar fashion.The picture above would be a crude map of the continent.Blue is of course water(rivers and ocean),darker green on the left is jungle,orange on the right is savannah,light green in the middle is meadow or grassland,including a small boulder field and the darkest green in the left corner is a swamp.

Art in following chapters might be bad but it's there to show the creatures as best as possible.Documentaries about prehistoric animals were a big part of inspiration and when you think about it,documentaries of extinct creature actually shaped the lives of early humans.Like the lives of creatures other than human ancestores are How I met your mother series and humans are the mother character.After documentaries,I'll post a file of animal's description and a game profile.Attacks,spec.abilities,etc...)