Notes

This book has been sitting on my draft for years now.

And this is for you Jae and I'm thankful for all of those encouraging words you bestowed on me, haha. I mean, it's warm really.

You once mentioned that you like Sci-Fi. I would like to dedicate this story to 'ya.

Transmigration plus Zombie Apocalypse - not bad, right?

I wanted to write a story with a genre that will likely focus both on Fantasy and Science Fiction, the rest would be just to make the story more spice

*what I mean is, it will include other genres, more of a general fiction*

Fantasy plus Scifi, that would be adorable, right??? Since they're my life right now. (years ago) medj na lang since I haven't read books for a while now.

One more thing, Jae. I don't know if you will like this not only because this is my first time writing Sci-Fi, but also because it's not my forte, hehe. But, I hope so.

Still, don't expect too much from me and my stories.

You've been warned. So yeah, if you somehow don't like it, you can drop my story or even remove it in your library then proceed to hit the back button. Thanks!

And to those who will stick to me, and will find it interesting. You have my thanks. Love lots!

Ah, I suck. I feel like we will have another Seana Ver. 2.0 or a carbon copy of her.

Shemaaay! I love to make a character with a sarcastic kind of personality, huhu. Sorry!

Pasensya na ulit sa book cover, hindi ako maalam mag-edit e HAHAHAHAAH wala talagaaa akong skills para dun. Kulang tuloy sa appeal - pero proud to say na maganda naman yung nilalaman. Oho, self-support at self-love po ito 🤗

Ja ne!

Eey-el out