The bully

"Stop being a stupid whore, Scorpia. She doesn't have a crush on you!" Harsh words were yelled around Eternia High's cafeteria, although the other students heard the commotion while eating their lunch, no one dared to say a thing.

"Wildcat! Please, lower your voice..." The muscular student looked around, trying to make sure people didn't pay attention.

"Why? It doesn't matter if she finds out you have a crush on her! She would never like you back." A brunette with wild hair looked at her nails, not caring if the words she muttered were hurtful to her so-called friend.

"I don't know, Catra... She seems to enjoy PE with me... I know she's cooler than me, but I think I might be good for her, she told me she enjoys hanging out." Scorpia scratched the back of her neck, still feeling hopeful that the girl she loved, would have feelings for her too.

"That's because Lonnie pretends to be nice to everybody, and she's the only one who doesn't care about your lack of personal space. Anyway, stop boring me with your stupid love life, it's lunchtime and I can't wait for this day to end! Just two more hours, ugh!" Catra dropped her head against the cold metal table, it was one of those days where you would look at the clock 100 times per minute.

But it wasn't going to stop her from looking at it one more time. Still, 10 seconds had passed only. Catra took a sip of her soda while looking at the other students in the cafeteria. Idiots, boring and stupid people. But amidst an ocean of assholes, a familiar face caught her attention.

"Look at who just walked in." Catra pointed at her sworn enemies, the duo who would make her puke just by imagining them together; Glimmer and Bow. "Watch this."

Scorpia observed as Catra grabbed her soda and jumped from her seat, walking towards Glimmer's direction.

"Hey sparkles!" Catra faked a smile, but she also faked stumbling upon her feet and getting soda all over Glimmer's purple dress.

"Catra!" Glimmer yelled, seeing how the soda made her dress almost transparent, her breasts almost visible since she did not wear a bra that day. "What the hell? Why do you have to bully me every single day?!"

"Whoah, Glimmer, calm down. She did seem like she tripped." Bow tried calming his crush, but he couldn't help but look away from her chest, her nipple shape getting visible through the wet dress.

"Bow! Are you serious? It's Catra! She bullies everyone!" Glimmer yelled once more.

"Me? I just came by to say hi, but you should definitely change now, I can already see Bow staring at your hentai tits." Catra let out a sensual giggle.

"Bow! Don't look!" Glimmer realized that Bow was indeed looking at her breasts, she felt embarrassed for once to have inherited huge breasts from her mother.

"Sorry! I will go to my locker, I have a jacket you can borrow!" Bow ran away quickly, also trying to hide something growing in his pants.

"Oh sparkles, you should see how stupid you look." Catra walked in circles around her, taking in her embarrassment.

"I'm so tired of you! Someone should've done something about you long time ago." Glimmer crossed her arms over her chest, trying to cover them.

"And what are you gonna do? Tell your mom? Are you gonna snitch on me to the school principal? You do know that if there is one thing that students hate more than bullies, are snitches. Snitches who tell their mommy everything." Catra giggled, knowing she would win that argument either way.

"I won't say anything... But you should really think about what type of person you are." The purple haired girl turned around, pacing towards Bow's locker.