New family

It was the next morning, and Catra wanted to do everything to avoid meeting her new step sister. She woke up before the sun had risen, the room was still dark, but she could see a dark silhouette in the other bed. 'Ugh'. Catra wanted to avoid that interaction at all costs, so she went to the bathroom, showered and changed. There were still three hours before school started, but she needed to be as far from there as possible.

She took her bike and pedaled out of the estate, letting the guards know that she would ride to her school. Even though it was quite far, she needed to clear her mind.

~

When Adora woke up, she realized the other girl had already left. She looked around her messy desk, seeing plates stacked up on top of each other, there was still some food leftovers there, growing mold and a couple of maggots and worms feasting on what it seemed to be a rotten salmon dish. 'Ew'. Not only she had moved into a prison, but her new 'roommate' had bad manners.

After showering, she decided to get breakfast, and get ready for school. At the table, her mother sat next to Lord Hordak. Adora was surprised the girl wasn't there, where could she be?

''Adora, after school, I'd like you to come straight come and unbox your belongings.'' Shadow Weaver wasn't wearing her silicon prosthetic, she was for the first time, proudly showing her burnt face.

''Yes mother.'' Adora was surprised with her mother's quick change.

''Adora...'' The deep voice from the strict man gave the blond girl goosebumps. ''I take that you didn't meet my daughter yet, is that correct?''

''Yes...Sir. I woke up and she had already left.'' Adora felt her muscles stiff up whenever she had to address her new 'father'.

''That degenerate... She has no respect around this house. I will provide you her phone number, in case you need to contact her at any point.'' Lord Hordak took a sip of his drink.

'' Thank you, sir.'' Adora raised her hand towards her forehead as if she was a soldier agreeing with orders received from her superior. Her new household seemed so strict that she would probably be ready to protect Ukraine against Russia.

''And one of the drivers will drive you to school from now on.'' He added.

''Thank you!'' Adora meant that, she didn't like taking the bus, or missing it, in fact.

After breakfast was done, Adora got ready and found herself in the backseat of her new driver's car. She looked over the phone number and saved it as 'stepsister', since she forgot to ask her Lord Hordak her name, she decided to send her a message.

Adora: Hey! This is your... New roomate? Stepsister? Well, I just wanted to say that I'd appreciate if you got rid of the pile of dirty plates and maggots from your desk. Also there is a strong smell of mold in the room, and I couldn't help but notice that you left dirty panties on the bathroom floor, I could literally see the color of your discharge there! Thank you :)

Adora looked over the message, she didn't want to start in bad terms, but she thought her message was funny and respectful. It wasn't long until the other girl replied.

Stepsister: what? roommate? stepsis? u must be out of your mind lol. also, if you don't like the mess then clean it up urself. stop texting me, we don't have to be friends.

Stepsister: and stop looking at my panties, creep

BLASPHEMY! Adora really thought her message wasn't that bad, but at the same time, what a rude girl. Her sister and Catra would definitely be friends.