Chapter 8

Amelia woke up with a sore neck. She opened her eyes and saw that she wasn't in her own flat. With furrowed brows, she glanced around the room. It was when she spotted a picture on the nightstand, she figured it out. It was Fred and George on their opening day of the shop. They both looked so young in the picture, but she guessed war does that to someone. She kicked the blankets back and when her feet touched the ground, she noticed she was wearing a set of pyjamas that wasn't hers, or from anyone for that matter. They were ghastly, they were bright pink with all momentums and statues from England plastered on it, every now and then, a Weasley head popped out of a window or a door.

Wearing the ghastly pj's she walked out of one of the twins' rooms and walked to the kitchen, where she heard voices talking. She placed her hands on her hips and pursed her lips at them.

"Seriously guys?" She said pulling on the hem of her pj's. They were sitting on the dining table with a cup of tea in their hands. They both turned to her with a large grin.

"You're the one who fell asleep on our couch, love." Fred winked.

"Come, sit." George padded the chair next to him. He waved his wand, and a freshly brewed cup of tea came flying over as she sat down.

"You're up early." She mused after she took a sip.

"No, you're up late. It's nearly ten thirty." George pointed out.

"What? Really?" She glanced around and went to turn her wrist to look at her watch, but Fred stopped her just in time. It was the hand where she was holding a hot cup of tea. She grinned sheepishly at him.

"We let you sleep in, because you must've really needed it. Can't blame you of course, between your work and helping us out." George said. "I mean it, for what you're doing-"

"I know George." She placed a hand on his. "You don't need to keep thanking me." She smiled. "Neither of you." She turned to Fred.

"Too bad, we're going to keep doing it. And you'll receive a big present too." Fred grinned.

"And before you start to protest." George said pointing a finger up in the air. "Fred was just telling me about yesterday."

"Don't believe a word he says." She said pointing at Fred. "He did great! It's just going to take time. And if he's up for it, we should go three times a week."

"First of all -" Fred started. "I told him exactly what we did. And how you think I did a great job. Secondly, works for me. What about Monday, Wednesday and Friday after work?"

"I think I can squeeze you in." She chuckled. She's been at the twin's flat almost every day the last month, so they both knew she had nowhere else to be.

"Can I come?" George asked. "Angelina is leaving Monday for three weeks. She has a quidditch match in Japan."

"Of course." Amelia and Fred said in unison. "You don't need to ask." Amelia added.

"So, how was your date night with Angelina?" Amelia asked.

Fred laughed. "Well, since he just strolled in this morning, I think pretty good."

"That's good. You deserve to be happy, George. Just one question... How did I end up in one of your rooms."

"That would be my room." George stated proudly.

"You fell asleep when we were watching that movie, and I didn't want to wake you. So, I carried you up in my strong arms to the bedroom." He flexed his arms, grinning.

She quirked an eyebrow. "Although I believe that you and your strong arms can carry me..."

"Fine." He dropped his arms. "I levitated you in George's bed."