The Lollipop~ (17)

Frisk pushed me onto the bed all of a sudden. My breasts were completely exposed as my sweater was lying down somewhere on the floor. I don't even care. I just want her to go all in on me.

She then came up to me to pin me to the bed with both of her to make me lie on my back while my lower part of the body was still hanging down. I wonder what she will do to me now...

Frisk backed off, leaving me lying on the bed alone. She told me not to move as I had lost her from my sight. I then lifted my head up to see what she was about to do, and I was shocked.

"FRISK. Are you sure about that???" I started panicking as I saw Frisk kneeling down right between my legs which were still hanging. It looked like she was about to undress me and eat me out right on the spot without even asking me for permission.

How did she become so controlling and sexy all of a sudden? This isn't like her at all! But I'm not complaining though~.

"Lie down. And enjoy Chara." As she said that, she kissed my thigh and then started taking off my pants. I lifted my waist a little bit so she could properly undress me, and then I started to lose my mind again.

What if she saws how dirty my panties are? What will she think of that, and most importantly, what will she think of my body? Will I look ugly to her, or even worse, fat? What about my pussy, though??? What if she doesn't like how it looks or the taste... Oh my god, too many thoughts are running through my head, and I'm about to get naked in front of a girl! I can't take it anymore.

"Relax." She said as she completely took my pants off. My legs were literally shaking because it was cold and because of the fact that I was so nervous. My heart was beating so fast as I felt her undress me more and more until she finally reached my panties.

Frisk put both of her hands right on my thighs, and then she started squeezing and massaging them perfectly where it felt the best for me~.

"Do you... Like them?" I asked her worryingly. I don't remember when I was this vulnerable!

"Your thighs are beautiful, Chara... Please don't worry." She said, and right immediately after that started kissing my right thigh from my ankle all the way to my hips. Each kiss was so slow but sloppy and wet - I could feel her warm breath and soft lips.

It was so ticklish, but the sensation was so worth it, especially the feeling of being loved and wanted - I felt like I was just hers and that my body belonged to her.

"Ah... Frisk... I love you." I muttered while leaving out slight moans. She was making me feel so many emotions that I didn't even recognize!

"I love you too Chara. May I undress you completely? I'm impatient." Frisk said as she stopped kissing my legs.

"You... Decide... I don't know." I was so nervous. She probably saw the stain already and everything-

Frisk grabbed my panties right away as I thought that. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO THINK. She started gently pulling them down all the way from my ass to my legs so she could take them off.

"Oh my... Chara, you're so wet right now." SHE SAID THIS, AND I DIDN'T KNOW IF THIS WAS A GOOD THING OR A BAD THING? BUT I STILL FELT AROUSED BY THIS REMARK.

"I'm sorry..." I just said shamefully, and I felt something I wasn't expecting at all.

She grabbed me by my thighs and leaned forward between my legs. I tried to close them, but she just forcefully opened them again and leaned even further into my pussy! Then, I felt her tongue lick the top of it, grazing my clitoris a little bit with her tongue.

I was so nervous feeling her hot breath hit my pussy all the time, as I didn't know when is she going to touch it again with her mouth.

Then I felt her tongue go a little bit lower from the clitoris, and then she spread my small labia lips with it. Finally, her tongue got straight into my pussy which was VERY wet, but it looked like she didn't mind it all?

I was so surprised and relieved at the same time, but then Frisk started licking me from bottom to top. Then, just right above the opening of my vagina, she would stop and continue up to my clitoris.

I started to moan louder, but I quickly silenced myself with a pillow. I just can't control my moans, especially if someone is eating me out like that.

Every time she went back and forth, her tongue would move faster and rougher, pressing my pussy even harder. Then when she would reach the clitoris, she wouldn't just stop or go over it, but rather Frisk would slowly circle around it, teasing me and making me feel much more like she did when my nipples were exposed.

I pressed the pillow harder against my face because I couldn't stop myself in any way possible.

Frisk would just continue in a faster pace, and repeat the same cycle over and over again while holding my thighs so tightly it started to hurt a little bit. It looked like she was aroused from my vagina as well, as she wasn't hesitating to continue licking me without even stopping to catch some air.

I could feel her breathing air through her nose as I was so sensitive around her.

My body started twitching, and I couldn't control my legs now, like I wasn't able to control my voice. But whenever I tried to close my legs, she would just separate them and eat me even better than before, punishing me with her tongue so good.

I held the pillow even tighter than before. I couldn't do anything against Frisk or tell her to stop and go slower than I actually wanted. I was unable to communicate with her and tell her if I wanted something the other way - she was the one in control this time, forcing me to feel pleasure even when I definitely wanted a break.

Frisk wouldn't stop at all to even check on me. She was just focused on satisfying me even better than before because as much as I moved my body in response to her eating me out, she would always increase the pressure she was putting on my clitoris.

She was playing with it like it was some kind of a lollipop. It looked like it was so flavorful to her that she didn't want to stop at all.

Frisk is now completely in control, and who knows when she's going to stop. Of course, I want her to eat me out more at the same time, but sometimes even I'm getting scared of things I'm feeling down there. Especially when she accidentally grazes my opening with her tongue - I'm afraid she's going to put something in me and make me feel even better than before.

I didn't know Frisk was so good at being dominant. I don't want this to stop... I thought to myself as I was moaning louder and louder into the pillow, scratching it while my body was twitching and legs shaking...

_______________________________

Writer's Notes

Moreeeeee smut incoming! Thank you for reading dear reader, I hope you got the perfect picture of this scene right inside your head. I don't want to waste your time on banter here, so go read the next chapter to find out what happened between them afterwards :D

_______________________________