Forceful Facesitting~ (25)

Wow...

She fell asleep rather quickly after all of this.

Her body must be reeeeally exhausted.

But I'm still horny.

My fingers are so tired.

And my back hurts a little bit - I'm an undead demon after all, or maybe not in this worldline?

But still!

I need my rest.

And the perfect place for resting my fat ass is Frisk's face.

I'll smother my pussy juices directly into her mouth until she wakes up or starts choking on my discharge.

Ah! I'm so turned on by just thinking about this.

So I took my shorts off and my cute pink panties, and I put my ass over her face while holding myself so I don't fall directly onto her.

I could feel her hot breath hit my pussy's lips as I was getting closer and closer to her face.

Frisk was a mouth breather, so I enjoyed her breath while rubbing my clitoris over her head for a little while.

My pussy was already drenched in sweat and discharge, so it started slowly flowing and falling directly onto her face. Hot drops of my secret juice fell onto her, but she still didn't notice anything, so I slowly put down my ass closer to her face - I felt her nose touch my pussy, so I was, at this point, slowly releasing my weight on her, getting her used to the sensation of my ass on her face while asleep.

The feeling couldn't be any better - I was rubbing my clitoris with my fingers while using her nose as a phallic object for my tight hole.

I then relaxed even more to the point where I was basically sitting on her face. If she were to open her eyes, she wouldn't be able to because my fat ass was in the way, and all she could do is just hit me to get me off, which would only turn me on more and provoke me to smother her more in my cum.

I then put her head between my knees, which were my main foundation. Not all weight was on her face, so she could still breathe under all the pressure my ass was bringing her.

I was rubbing more and more violently, fastening up the pace to feel more of her gentle face under my pussy. The motions with which I was rubbing my clitoris were much rougher than before, so much so that I was literally leaking all over her face like a snail when he leaves his trail on the ground.

The sensation was so good, and then I noticed that Frisk slowly started moving her arms and legs as I was trying to pleasure myself more and more.

I'm a greedy bitch - I need to use Frisk as much as I can before she wakes up, not horny from all the exhaustion she faced.

Even though she was waking up, I persisted and continued pleasuring myself.

I was so close to cumming - there was no way I'd let her take it away from me!

She started mumbling something under my ass, and then she started to spank me, which switched something in my head that made me release my full weight onto her.

This whore made me even more turned on! I'll show her all that a sex demon is capable of.

I noticed she was opening her mouth to speak, so I took it as a perfect opportunity to go even faster and then-

I came directly into her mouth while Frisk was still under me, woken up from sleep, completely used against her will and knowledge that I was even capable of doing something like that.

I don't know if she started crying, but her face felt so hot under my soaked pussy that it felt too good to stop.

"Chara!" I could hear her mumbling through my ass.

"Sorry, Frisk, but you forgot that I'm a sex demon after all. I'm Chara, the demon that comes when its name is called. If you stayed silent, it would've ended faster." I shut her up by pushing my ass directly into her face while pinching her nipples through her skim clothes.

I then let my cute girlish voice free, and moaned like I never touched myself ever before.

_______________________________

Writer's Notes

I really need a girlfriend like Chara.

TwT

_______________________________