Last Kiss (37)

"No! I don't want to live my life without you, Chara! Please don't let them take me away from you..." Frisk said while Papyrus was taking her away from me.

"Hey! You can't do this, leave her alone, you delusional skeleton."

"you're also forgetting something." Sans pointed to the guards, that quickly rushed towards me to forcefully take me by both of my arms.

"Hey! Let me speak to her, you idiots." I stomped and then kicked one of the guards into his male parts, and at that moment, I slipped out of the other guy's embrace and went straight for Frisk.

I hugged Frisk so hard even though she couldn't hug me back because Papyrus was carrying her away, but this was more than enough anyways.

"Don't go Chara... What will I do without you?" Frisk cried while she was in my embrace.

She was sobbing like a little child.

"Don't worry, I'll always be there to love and protect you. Knowing all of these guys, nothing bad will happen to you, and we'll be soon let go, and after that, we'll have one another all to ourselves without anyone interfering. Just don't worry about anything Frisk, I'll always be there by your side, and I'll never let them do anything bad to you. Understand?"

"What if we never see each other ever again..."

"I won't let that happen."

"Do you promise that you will save me no matter what? I can't lose you, Chara, especially not this way!"

"I promise Frisk. I promise to always be by your side, even if you don't want to. I'll be there to make you happy and show you the world like I did when I first met you."

"Okay.... You always make me the happiest girl alive, I hope you know that Chara..." She was crying and weeping so much that I could feel it going down my face.

"You also make me the happiest, Frisk. I love you more than anyone in the world." I started kissing her on the lips, and she completely submitted herself to me.

I will save you, my love.