Chapter 1

(A/N: Gonna have to rewrite this chapter again one last time, sorry.)
Buddi POV

I remember this place. This is Vancouver, British Columbia. This is the same city where I met my former owner. Oh, the memories.

I open my window and look outside. I see a man walking his dog, 3 women gossiping with each other, and Andy Barclay and his friends. Hm, it's been a long time since we last saw each other. I wonder what I missed during those 2 years after the Kaslan incident?

To answer that question, I decide to spy on them for the time being. They seem to be talking about something associated with high school.

"So have you guys heard that a new student is gonna attend our class next week?" Omar asked. "Oh yeah," Falyn answered. "I wonder what they're like?" "Dude, I hope the new student is a girl," Pugg replied. "A really cute girl." Andy rolls his eyes and sarcastically says, "Really Pugg? That's all you care about?" "Hey don't judge me," Pugg replied. There's gonna be a new student that's going to attend their class?

Wait...

That new student isn't me, right?

Hopefully not.

As Falyn, Pugg, and Omar continue talking to each other, Andy turns around to almost face me. Keyword: almost. Fortunately, I hid under my window before he could see me. Thank, God. I take a small peek out my window to see that Andy is just talking to his friends. Phew.

"Buddi I'm back from Starbucks!" Chucky shouted."Oh, and I also bought us pizza!" "Oh, right," I said. I stop looking outside my window and close it. I walk to the living room to see Chucky holding 5 pizza boxes. "Hey, Chucky!" I exclaimed. "Oh hey, Buddi," Chucky replied. "So are you excited about school tomorrow?" "Uh, sorta?" I answered. "Well, good," Chucky replied.

He walks to the dining room to place the 5 pizza boxes on the table.

"Okay, Buddi, let's get over this again," Chucky said. "I'm a good friend of your parents. Your parents died during a car crash so they let me take custody of you. My alias is Robert Blueweather and your alias is Buddina Blueweather, got it?" I nod. "Okay good, now let's start eating our pizza before it gets cold," Chucky said.

We sit down and start to eat our pizza.

(A/N: Okay before I write a new chapter on this fanfic, I'm gonna rewrite a bunch of chapters first. Because I was low-key cringing at my writing skills. Those 3 generic characters serve no purpose to the plot of this story, other than just being friends with Buddi I guess. So I'm gonna delete them from this story. Thx for reading!)