Chapter 3

Buddi POV

Oh, my fucking god, I can't believe Andy and I go to the same school together! I need to tell Chucky this after school!

The school day dragged by until it was over. Fortunately for me, Andy and I don't go on the same bus together. Phew! As soon as the bus arrives at my apartment, I run out of the bus, quickly rush upstairs to the 6th floor, open the door and frantically knock at the door. Until I realized Chucky's probably still at work at Starbucks!

...Okay I'm really stupid.

How the fuck could I forget that Chucky works at Starbucks!? I facepalm at myself for my idiocy. Luckily for me, Chucky probably hid the apartment keys under the welcome mat which means I won't get locked out of my apartment. I take off the brown welcome mat and then pick up the apartment keys. I unlock the door and open it. I get inside my apartment, close the door behind me, and then lock it. Okay, since Chucky is at work, all I need to do is text him about Andy.

I pick up my phone and start texting him.

Buddi: Chucky, we need to talk

Chucky: Buddi? What's wrong?

Buddi: My Andy and I go to the same school together.

Chucky: WHAT!?

Buddi: Yes. Can you please transfer me to another school?

Chucky: Sorry Buddi, but I can't do that

Buddi: WHAT!? WHY!?

Chucky: Because of the author, duh!

Buddi: Oh, right! How could I forget about the shitty author!

The Author (Me): You 2! What did I say about breaking the 4th wall!?

Chucky: How the fuck did you get in our group chat!?

The Author (Me): Uh, because of my author magic, duh!

*Chucky kicks The Author (Me) out of the group chat*

Chucky: Okay, now since that's settled, Buddi, I think you're just going to have to avoid Andy, his friends, and family. Okay?

Buddi: Okay...

*Buddi leaves the group chat*

I turn off my phone and sigh. I'm just going to have to avoid Andy, his friends, and his family. Oh boy...