Chapter 6

Normal POV

Chucky is working his afternoon shift at Starbucks. As you can see, he's extremely busy serving coffee to his customers.

The coffee shop is filled with an average amount of customers and indistinct chatter

The coffee shop is filled with an average amount of customers and indistinct chatter. Then, Andy walks in. (A/N: Chucky's Andy Barclay to be more specific.) After serving a customer his coffee, Chucky notices Andy. 'Andy? What is he doing here?' Chucky wondered. Andy walks towards the coffee stand. Then one of Chucky's coworkers notices Andy and beams," Hey Andy! What's up?" "Oh hey, Oliver," Andy replied. Chucky looked at them confused. 'Do these 2 know each other or something?' Chucky wondered.

Oliver notices this and says, "Oh, Robert! Meet Andy Barclay, he's a regular customer that comes to this Starbucks almost every day. And Andy meet Robert! He's our newest employee!" "Um, Oliver. You don't need to introduce me to Andy like that." stated Chucky. "Yeah, Robert and I already met each other last night," explained Andy. "Oh, that's wonderful!" Oliver beamed. "By the way Andy, do you want to have your usual cappuccino or do you want to try something new?"

"The usual cappuccino" answered Andy. "Oh okay, Robert, you go make it!" said Oliver. "Okay..." replied Chucky. Chucky then starts to make Andy's cappuccino. After 40 seconds, Chucky is finished with Andy's cappuccino. Chucky hands Andy his cappuccino and Andy says, "Thanks Robert." Then Andy leaves the coffee shop. 'Ah, shit, Andy's a regular customer here,' Chucky thought. 'Which means hiding my true identity from him will be harder than I thought.'